Tigers Defeat Eagles For #1 F2P Matched | [40v40] [2-1]

Crafted

3 minutes ago, hotguy said:

im obviously talking bout apex members

Well yeah thats true i guess, f2p and wild events are 3/4s of clanning me you and the other apex dudes who just like p2p cwa are the minority. And in terms of preps the whole starving issue could be fixed if apex didnt only prep on fridays lol

”im referring to when foe ranks as apex for preps on weekdays they always say they want friday which foe is known not to do”

4 minutes ago, Moni said:

Well yeah thats true i guess, f2p and wild events are 3/4s of clanning me you and the other apex dudes who just like p2p cwa are the minority. And in terms of preps the whole starving issue could be fixed if apex didnt only prep on fridays lol

”im referring to when foe ranks as apex for preps on weekdays they always say they want friday which foe is known not to do”

it could've been avoided, unfortunately u guys had to starve us for 3 months, and only recently ask for preps? mhmmmm

4 minutes ago, Moe said:

it could've been avoided, unfortunately u guys had to starve us for 3 months, and only recently ask for preps? mhmmmm

Lol apex only wanna do fridays vs foe makes 0 sense, you’re starving sup and cry about clans starving you (mfw)

Just now, Moe said:

our gmters can only make fridays, also no1 is crying about starving, we give 2 fucks as we have nothing to prove. 

Well as of now apex is the one who cries about not getting preps but not wanting to prep any day but friday

Just now, Crafted said:

Ye pretty disgusting how Apex refuse to prep SUP in either server for over a year yet have the audacity to complain when Foe is doing the same to them!

Foe offers them monday-Thursday but they only do friday cause their gmters cant prep at 10 pm lol

1 minute ago, Moni said:

Well as of now apex is the one who cries about not getting preps but not wanting to prep any day but friday

Nox comes home around 6 est, 6:30 is perfect, thats like 12-1 am gmt time. Most of our gmt unit cant make regular preps which r 6:30 for us

41 minutes ago, Poo said:

every clan except apex care about f2p, cringe apex

Damn... thats crazy considering we outpulled SUP last saturday. I don't even wanna talk about SUP.. like bullying a handicapped kid. What was your last slump.. 3 years? I guess its true humans are creatures of habit. Your 2 months in only 34 more to go! You got this buddy!

1 minute ago, 13 Defence said:

Damn... thats crazy considering we outpulled SUP last saturday. I don't even wanna talk about SUP.. like bullying a handicapped kid. What was your last slump.. 3 years? I guess its true humans are creatures of habit. Your 2 months in only 34 more to go! You got this buddy!

kk

5 minutes ago, 13 Defence said:

hey...if...i...keep...doing...this...does...it...help...me...not...look..dumb