Nox kicked me from Apex

8Bit

Just now, Crafted said:

Supremacy if you want a clan with a great community and consistently good P2P trips. Were still mainly F2P based but we've been trying to up our P2P game lately.

u guys really dont want me, but i appreciate the offer. 

2 minutes ago, hotkeying said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Don't get whats so funny lol. Definitely had better trips than you did these past 2 weeks. Last week you had a 4 minute video and lost to Apex with a +10 at Fog and the week before that you tried to 2v1 Foe with Apex at GDZ and lost miserably.

Gl with potentially IR, Misfits are a solid community and always looking to embrace experienced warrers, you could make yourself a real P2P asset there, idk what you’re thoughts on MF are, but feel free to drop by - Misfits-rs.com

3 minutes ago, Moni said:

join the clan u feel has the best community, dont join for events

that being said foe/sup/eop have decent communities 

siege is new with potential

i dont know much about ir/mf

What do you suggest moni?  seeing as I'm pretty much P2P based. 

I don't even understand? I fucking tried integrating myself into the community for the last three weeks...legit I idled ts whenever we had events, and I'd chat with people on mic as well. Now that I'm no longer apart of the community, holy fucking shit that Dre kid had the grossest voice i've ever had, he legit sounded gross LOL. That N Ranges kid, jesus christ don't get me started - kid had the river thames flowing around in his mouth, DISGUSTING. I don't understand how not ONE person voted me for an award, even just one person, like why couldn't I get a vote, I did everything? I tried to be nice to that Nick kid one day and he full on flamed me lol, like I don't think he knows me and he just straight out roasted me? I got a poke from coach saying that my mentor had been assigned, his name was Moe. Moe legit trolled me the ENTIRE time, he just giggled and laughed and wasn't even speaking english, couldn't understand him...the only words I could understand were that he wanted to face-fuck me, what the fuck? Who the fuck goes on the internet and says this shit? I 'm done with pure clanning, my first experience and now my last. Never again. Those awards looked so cool and im fucking pissed off I didn't get a vote for anything. Im out.

im just sick of this clan man. I connected to ts today and that coach guy was making funny noises, sounded like a cat? like what? fibonacci was making weird noises too, it seemed like they both were in on it. Then that Nerdy guy kept stuttering and yelling even when i told him it's only inners...to make things worse when I accidentally burped, Nox, the leader, muted me and said 24 hours, you will be unmuted tomorrow at 9am. That Nick guy kept flaming me and calling me a monkey, I don't even know who he is? And there was also a guy called Moe, he kept saying he wanted to kiss me. What the fuck? I'm never waking up at 4am for this clan ever again

1 hour ago, Simpler said:

Eop or Foe tbh, gl with IR though.

next time you want to talk shit on me, remember my position in life and remember yours. I'm not some druggy piece of shit clanner from Fom or FI , I'm a fucking Apex Core Member. A title you will never claim. I've worked harder in the past 2 weeks at 2v2s then you ever will in your life. I have pnecked, brewed, tanked, and taught myself how to be independent while you're still getting banged out first pile. I put the practice in, I mini with the best, I won the last 24 p2p preps in a row while you can't even pull 25 vs 25 to a inners.