Nox kicked me from Apex

8Bit

2 hours ago, Kanicus said:

Gl with potentially IR, Misfits are a solid community and always looking to embrace experienced warrers, you could make yourself a real P2P asset there, idk what you’re thoughts on MF are, but feel free to drop by - Misfits-rs.com

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 hour ago, bell said:

I don't even understand? I fucking tried integrating myself into the community for the last three weeks...legit I idled ts whenever we had events, and I'd chat with people on mic as well. Now that I'm no longer apart of the community, holy fucking shit that Dre kid had the grossest voice i've ever had, he legit sounded gross LOL. That N Ranges kid, jesus christ don't get me started - kid had the river thames flowing around in his mouth, DISGUSTING. I don't understand how not ONE person voted me for an award, even just one person, like why couldn't I get a vote, I did everything? I tried to be nice to that Nick kid one day and he full on flamed me lol, like I don't think he knows me and he just straight out roasted me? I got a poke from coach saying that my mentor had been assigned, his name was Moe. Moe legit trolled me the ENTIRE time, he just giggled and laughed and wasn't even speaking english, couldn't understand him...the only words I could understand were that he wanted to face-fuck me, what the fuck? Who the fuck goes on the internet and says this shit? I 'm done with pure clanning, my first experience and now my last. Never again. Those awards looked so cool and im fucking pissed off I didn't get a vote for anything. Im out.

Fucking perfect I love it

3 hours ago, 8Bit said:

Looking for a clan

edit: I was retired in apex, but I've been there for 3 yrs. I'm not familiar with the current clan-scape, but I'm willing to attend sunday trips and any preps I can. 

Stop using Nox’s name to get attention lmfao.

You could’ve done this without making yourself look like an idiot and dragging your name through the dirt.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2018-10-05 at 2:55 AM, 8Bit said:

Looking for a clan

edit: I was retired in apex, but I've been there for 3 yrs. I'm not familiar with the current clan-scape, but I'm willing to attend sunday trips and any preps I can. 

Seems like misfits is where you wanna be Sunday trips only required and lots of minis/ clw events misfits-rs.com