Sign in to follow this  
puppyslush

thoughts?

Glad he enjoyed pking, I agree with him. The only thing I find fun in this game is deep wild pking and bridding tbh. 

More people need to just gear up and get out there and see what happens, there’s bank to be made... and lost. 

Interesting read. Hopefully someday soon more people will venture into the pking/clanning community. We definitely need more numbers at that poll booth. 

The polarizing communities and complete democracy of voting can REALLY isolate the minority players, which is not good.

It's a good message, but probably falling on deaf ears. I don't think many people avoid PKing/PvP because they're bad. Because there are a lot of bad PKers. Especially in multi. Fact of the matter is some people just don't find it fun. Not everyone has the same likes and dislikes. I love multi PKing/Warring, but can't stand single PKing. Well, PKing solo rather. But some people prefer it that way.

Bit of irony though. I assume this guy just sits in PvP worlds and NHs because if he were deep or affiliated with literally any single clan he wouldn't be making a statement about pures being the toxic ones. No one doxes/ddoses/hacks more than single clans/teams. 

I read partials ... It seems plausible but GRABBING IS A FAGGOT said.. Pvmers (90%) of the time avoid any form of pvp when it comes to being in the wilderness because they aren't good enough.. You can't compare a guy risking verac flail with ags+1 waiting for a hybrid at spider or bear to try and 80 spec him as proper pking compared to two teams of 40+ rushing each other for a fight and tanking.

1 hour ago, Grabbin said:

He makes some good points, honestly doubt many pvmers will bother to change their mindset tho.

Also;

Its october for fucks sake. Go be spooky pk man.

You live in a box kid