Congrats to supremacy on moving up to main clanning!

nawe

2 hours ago, Murd said:

Is it really a good outlook that you're letting everyone infer that you intend sharkbrew to be a platform to increase the toxicity in the pure community rather than provide a nice platform that helps out and does good? 

If that's the case then can you give @Parm gatekeeper back because you're letting the pure community be toxic? And @DULL too while you're at it, I remember them having gatekeepers removed for their toxicity/support of people using mains but I'm wondering if the fact they were EoP and not sup had anything to do with it.

Stop spinning the narrative you slob. Both Parm & Dull had their gatekeepers taken because they inactive. If the community really wants us to get involved, maybe the first step is to actually stop starving each other and participate in COTM. @Caroline recently asked a couple of clans whether they would like to see the return of a competitive CWA scene and all the clans preferred to see their rivals starve and die in a hole.

2 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

@puppyslush why would you want this community any more toxic than it already is? You have some power, you may as well use it to benefit the community your site makes money off.

Sharkbrew making money? AHAHHAAH HA. Aha. Ha. No.

So what we have done above is tried hosting COTM for monthly GP, because frankly not doing CWA events atrophies competitive warring skills and makes us no different from rev clans. The response is short of a resounding no.

7 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

Stop spinning the narrative you slob. Both Parm & Dull had their gatekeepers taken because they inactive. If the community really wants us to get involved, maybe the first step is to actually stop starving each other and participate in COTM. @Caroline recently asked a couple of clans whether they would like to see the return of a competitive CWA scene and all the clans preferred to see their rivals starve and die in a hole.

So what we have done above is tried hosting COTM for monthly GP, because frankly not doing CWA events atrophies competitive warring skills and makes us no different from rev clans. The response is short of a resounding no.

Your site hosting is a free venture then, yes?

Because COTM is the only solution to a toxic community?

46 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Your site hosting is a free venture then, yes?

Because COTM is the only solution to a toxic community?

What has my site hosting services for clans have anything to do with this?

I welcome any sort of suggestion to counter this toxic community. I wish we could we do more but what If leaders refuse to fundamentally put aside their egos to ensure that 60-80 members get a fun CWA event?

52 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

I welcome any sort of suggestion to counter this toxic community. I wish we could we do more but what If leaders refuse to fundamentally put aside their egos to ensure that 60-80 members get a fun CWA event?

would you still agree that crafted's behavior is not fit for a gatekeeper?

help or no help there should be standards, right?

4 hours ago, Royce said:

No1 cares about ur irrelevant rivalry that uve been losing ever since it started 😂

Clearly they do as there’s a topic made on us? A nice try though Royce I raised you better. P.s I’d you want to buy your multiple siege leak hmu on discord but change your tone 

Not a good look for sb admins on this one. Any main clans looking for a new community shouldnt come here because apparently unless you compete in cotm, your clan does not matter! Just goes to show the reasons for hosting this website are purely status/money based.

11 hours ago, Moni said:

Free to use mains against the clan that doesnt use sb cause we can't stop it and have no affect on the clan who doesnt use sb (they dont support us why would we support them) simple logic

You're deluded if you think this is an actual argument. Maybe do the right thing and we'll talk.

8 hours ago, puppyslush said:

You're failing to address what has been asked and are instead cherrypicking parts out such as my comparison of parm and dull (who were both active at the time of being ranks and you still demoted them, but this isn't the main argument at hand).

Are you accepting the toxic/cancerous behaviour of your staff to promote the use of mains and toxicity in the pure community or not, and are you now using sharkbrew as a platform to spread toxicity or are you trying to be positive for the community? It's not an equation, it's literally a yes or no answer and if that's too much to comprehend then big yikers

6 hours ago, Salso said:

Clearly they do as there’s a topic made on us? A nice try though Royce I raised you better. P.s I’d you want to buy your multiple siege leak hmu on discord but change your tone 

I agree with @Royce, you cant let your defeat against ir go, and you incidently closed px into supremacy because of it.

Now you’re slaving away in supremacy while they don’t even give you the credit you deserve for saving their clan. Imagine still being a low tier council after all of that

10 hours ago, puppyslush said:

The fact that you’re suggesting you’re hosting this site out of the goodness of your heart?

You have the power to decide who is/isn’t a staff member, and keeping those that promote the use of mains IS NOT for the good of the community. What about that don’t you understand? 

7 hours ago, Murd said:

You're failing to address what has been asked and are instead cherrypicking parts out such as my comparison of parm and dull (who were both active at the time of being ranks and you still demoted them, but this isn't the main argument at hand).

Are you accepting the toxic/cancerous behaviour of your staff to promote the use of mains and toxicity in the pure community or not, and are you now using sharkbrew as a platform to spread toxicity or are you trying to be positive for the community? It's not an equation, it's literally a yes or no answer and if that's too much to comprehend then big yikers

Maybe they were active in EOP,  but they were non contributory to sharkbrew when they were demoted. I don't see how u can know otherwise when you were not a rank at that time

I know where you are getting at but I don't see the point of trying to police the community or twist people's hand over mains anymore. Everyone brings them now. Maybe if there is a brand new system or if clan leaders are willing to work together on that aspect to discourage main usage- sure...