[S]iege dominates

Caroline

I didn't attend alot of the trip because Oklahoma was coming back against Texas with 20 straight points. The only fight I was there for, Fatality smashed Siege in F2P gear. You can clearly see it in your video at the 0:38 second mark when everyone is in F2P gear. The only time Siege gains a lead is when so many siege members died that they returned in multi spells so you gained the lead. At that point there was no point in fighting in p2p gear since it is F2P Saturday,

No doubt Siege destroyed Fatality in P2P gear because they returned fast in P2P gear.

Btw you had Misfits ranks with you on your opening trip in F2P, after they claim they are a P2P clan. Found that comical.

Like I said, I was only there for the one fight and was back top watching College football.

9 minutes ago, Paddy said:

I didn't attend alot of the trip because Oklahoma was coming back against Texas with 20 straight points. The only fight I was there for, Fatality smashed Siege in F2P gear. You can clearly see it in your video at the 0:38 second mark when everyone is in F2P gear. The only time Siege gains a lead is when so many siege members died that they returned in multi spells so you gained the lead. At that point there was no point in fighting in p2p gear since it is F2P Saturday,

No doubt Siege destroyed Fatality in P2P gear because they returned fast in P2P gear.

Btw you had Misfits ranks with you on your opening trip in F2P, after they claim they are a P2P clan. Found that comical.

Like I said, I was only there for the one fight and was back top watching College football.

We get it man, fi is still losing rivalries

47 minutes ago, Paddy said:

i'm sorry but no1 really asked lol

6 hours ago, Paddy said:

thats a cool story bro lmfao hopefully your football team did better than your clan