thoughts on IR becoming a main clan

Alcher

16 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

i'd say it is high time IR and Sup sit together for once at the negotiating table. if EOP can drop the mains, so can both of yall

ir wanted this, we were gladly fighting them down numbers pures vs pures but then they logged on 20 mains when they started losing lol

25 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

i'd say it is high time IR and Sup sit together for once at the negotiating table. if EOP can drop the mains, so can both of yall

This has only just started? They started it also so we will finish it.  Balls in their court if they can set the example and bring 0 mains as a token of goodwill; we will follow. However like I stated they started it I’m finishing it 

29 minutes ago, Salso said:

This has only just started? They started it also so we will finish it.  Balls in their court if they can set the example and bring 0 mains as a token of goodwill; we will follow. However like I stated they started it I’m finishing it 

:JuiceBox:

To be honest, flaming a clan for using mains while doing it yourself (even in retaliation) makes it worth less. Why not take the high road and make IR look shit by sticking to only pures? Retaliating will just make other clans follow suit. 

1 minute ago, IMK said:

To be honest, flaming a clan for using mains while doing it yourself (even in retaliation) makes it worth less. Why not take the high road and make IR look shit by sticking to only pures? Retaliating will just make other clans follow suit. 

you cannot fight pures with mains, besides i'm not flaming here, all i'm saying ir has used mains against us even tho they had more numbers :D

4 hours ago, Salso said:

The only thing you finished is your pathetic clan's existence.  Your clan took 6 months to kill, buddy.  I would've quit the game for good if that happened to me, but I guess you have nothing better to do with your life.

7 hours ago, Salso said:

Don’t swing the narrative, IR is using mains against u as retaliation because you consistently use mains against every clan in F2P

How dumb you look when this was literally leaked 2 months ago rofl

<03:23:24> "[〆Spiral] 〆Spiral": also
<03:23:28> "[〆Spiral] 〆Spiral": are we gonna get tanks logged in again
<03:23:32> "[〆Spiral] 〆Spiral": was fun leading that shit last sat
<03:23:34> "[〆Spiral] 〆Spiral": had 16 tanks
<03:23:37> "[Crafted] Crafted": Probably