Apex scammer clan

Aaronn

No longer involve myself in the community as its cancer as fuck but whoever "Rune Javelin" is from Apex is a scammer lmao no wonder my irl mate who used to pk with you stopped seems like a cancer as fuck community.

b3fb93b26cdbccdd252625a4824063d3.png

0362e62873d18807b5efc4ab7a6f5535.png

Sad the guy he scammed had been out of the pure scene a couple years and had only ever done xlpc with me and when he does want to join the pure community he gets scammed by a rank thinking he can trust him and you all wonder why the pure scene is dead as fuck these days.

6 minutes ago, Shoan said:

Rune Javelin is a 3 day old applicant not a gold star. 

If he scammed somebody you shouldnt still be referring to him as a applicant should be a previous or failed applicant his ass should be long gone. 

Where's the proof? Also the guy made his application last thursday and probably doesn't even have a rank in cc much less a gold star in the cc yet. 

Your friend doesn't even provide his ign, he's probably a retard for trusting a random anyways. As if there's no scammers too in world of warcraft lmao

This is either really poorly made banter or your friend just got lured or pked somehow in max and is too embarassed to admit it.