Apex scammer clan

Aaronn

38 minutes ago, Jyst said:

Where's the proof? Also the guy made his application last thursday and probably doesn't even have a rank in cc much less a gold star in the cc yet. 

Your friend doesn't even provide his ign, he's probably a retard for trusting a random anyways. As if there's no scammers too in world of warcraft lmao

This is either really poorly made banter or your friend just got lured or pked somehow in max and is too embarassed to admit it.

Its not posted as a scam report I wasnt the one who got scammed the guy isnt bothered just thought id share the kind of shit your clan gets up to and the kind of shit people in your clan get away sad when he just wanted to join a pure clan.

31 minutes ago, Old Nox said:

yup lets start the predicable fake propaganda war against Apex again LOL

yeah propaganda for what clan exactly not clanned in months your clans full of scum and you know it no wonder rack quit lmao

49 minutes ago, Aaronn said:

Its not posted as a scam report I wasnt the one who got scammed the guy isnt bothered just thought id share the kind of shit your clan gets up to and the kind of shit people in your clan get away sad when he just wanted to join a pure clan.

yeah propaganda for what clan exactly not clanned in months your clans full of scum and you know it no wonder rack quit lmao

Well atleast provide some proof lmfao. If he really did scam a clan member (your friend) then he'd probably get kicked because as we said he's a 3 day old applicant. If your dumbass friend was at G.E asking people to double his max gear and got scammed then GL in WoW and life in general. Why make up shit about this guy being a gold star unless you're hiding something? Should I start a discord conversation telling my friend Aaronn's dumbass scammed me and use that as a basis of a proof that you did infact scam me? Should I also say you're a gold star druggy piece of shit from Fom/FI?

10 minutes ago, Jyst said:

Well atleast provide some proof lmfao. If he really did scam a clan member (your friend) then he'd probably get kicked because as we said he's a 3 day old applicant. If your dumbass friend was at G.E asking people to double his max gear and got scammed then GL in WoW and life in general. Why make up shit about this guy being a gold star unless you're hiding something? Should I start a discord conversation telling my friend Aaronn's dumbass scammed me and use that as a basis of a proof that you did infact scam me? Should I also say you're a gold star druggy piece of shit from Fom/FI?

im in no clan and he came to me telling me he got scammed there is no proof the guy doesnt even care about gp unlike some hungry apex members if there was proof id be posting under scam report section but yeah the guy who got scammed has 0 idea ive even posted this

Its mine and another guys discord pms who got scammed fuck kinda proof you want im not asking anybody to believe me they can make their own mind up? do you want a picture of his placeholders he sent me them haha you think I actually have to prove anything to somebody on the internet what kind of a life do you live.

3 minutes ago, Aaronn said:

im in no clan and he came to me telling me he got scammed there is no proof the guy doesnt even care about gp unlike some hungry apex members if there was proof id be posting under scam report section but yeah the guy who got scammed has 0 idea ive even posted this

Its mine and another guys discord pms who got scammed fuck kinda proof you want im not asking anybody to believe me they can make their own mind up? do you want a picture of his placeholders he sent me them haha you think I actually have to prove anything to somebody on the internet what kind of a life do you live.

I mean atleast give his username? Hard to take anything seriously when you yourself scammed 1.5B off your long time clan friends before quitting.

btw he didn't reach out to anyone in the clan nor on the forums regarding him getting scammed by a 3 day old applicant sounds a little SUS to me :thinking:

1 hour ago, Jyst said:

I mean atleast give his username? Hard to take anything seriously when you yourself scammed 1.5B off your long time clan friends before quitting.

btw he didn't reach out to anyone in the clan nor on the forums regarding him getting scammed by a 3 day old applicant sounds a little SUS to me :thinking:

LOOOOOOOL Nice try @Aaronn Your propaganda skills need more work my guy. Better luck next time

2 hours ago, Jyst said:

@Aaronn confirm you awkward freak?

Confirmed propaganda for my clan called notclannedin6months we #1 atm undefeated prep record never lost a fight funny how defensive you all are crying propaganda like I give a flying fuck or have anything to prove to a bunch of upset nerds worried about their runescape clan appearance. 

If fake news how does 1 guy who doesnt even clan manage to bait the whole of Apex? ezpz

I don't even understand? I fucking tried integrating myself into the community for the last three weeks...legit I idled ts whenever we had events, and I'd chat with people on mic as well. Now that I'm no longer apart of the community, holy fucking shit that Dre kid had the grossest voice i've ever had, he legit sounded gross LOL. That N Ranges kid, jesus christ don't get me started - kid had the river thames flowing around in his mouth, DISGUSTING. I don't understand how not ONE person voted me for an award, even just one person, like why couldn't I get a vote, I did everything? I tried to be nice to that Nick kid one day and he full on flamed me lol, like I don't think he knows me and he just straight out roasted me? I got a poke from coach saying that my mentor had been assigned, his name was Moe. Moe legit trolled me the ENTIRE time, he just giggled and laughed and wasn't even speaking english, couldn't understand him...the only words I could understand were that he wanted to face-fuck me, what the fuck? Who the fuck goes on the internet and says this shit? I 'm done with pure clanning, my first experience and now my last. Never again. Those awards looked so cool and im fucking pissed off I didn't get a vote for anything. Im out.

4 hours ago, Aaronn said:

If you think an applicant is reflective of Apex and it’s members you’re as fucking retarded as your friend is.

25 minutes ago, Aaronn said:

Confirmed propaganda for my clan called notclannedin6months we #1 atm undefeated prep record never lost a fight funny how defensive you all are crying propaganda like I give a flying fuck or have anything to prove to a bunch of upset nerds worried about their runescape clan appearance. 

If fake news how does 1 guy who doesnt even clan manage to bait the whole of Apex? ezpz

Take another 6 months break and redo middleschool english man jesus christ. Atleast rwt the 1.5b you scammed from your clan mates who trusted you to take some english lessons

Edited by Jyst