[IR AUDIO] NOT THE BEST MOVE TITANS [F2P SAT]

Spiral

1 hour ago, .Zo said:

You went through 2 and a half hours of audio and this is the best you could do.  HAHAHAHA we're all laughing at you, just like we did the entire trip LMFAO

Explains why you ran into single multiple times, explains why you got cleared WHILE sucking off nox to come, explains why your mains got left behind - if your sand crabs recruits cant even focus on 1 account, dont make them double log lmfao idiot, i'll release the 2hr audio next time if you want me to :)

''IF YOU CANNOT GET IN THE CC, PM ZO ZEE-OOOH''

6 minutes ago, Spiral said:

Explains why you ran into single multiple times, explains why you got cleared WHILE sucking off nox to come, explains why your mains got left behind - if your sand crabs recruits cant even focus on 1 account, dont make them double log lmfao idiot, i'll release the 2hr audio next time if you want me to :)

''IF YOU CANNOT GET IN THE CC, PM ZO ZEE-OOOH''

Go ahead dude nobody cares lmfao.  You will never forget that I bullied your shit clan into closure and there is nothing you can do to change that.  Keep slaving away you lowlife freak.

1 hour ago, .Zo said:

Hahaha Px dead.  I killed your clan matched opts with sand crab recruits every time.  Listening to you demoralized every time was the real jokes l0l

hahahaha px lives on, you must feel salty getting smashed by them day in day out