Siege's OPENING P2P TRIP. FT. 25 Seigers.

Elve

35 minutes ago, Finest said:

nobody was attacking fatality. we had 1 misfits member with us on F2P. unless you’re talking about today? when a clan 1v1s it’s not uncommon to team on crash, you being in fatality should know more than anyone. 

One ?? yikes

98c0cf2606.jpg

Meh explains the -30 the day after weeeoweooo - kawaii

28 minutes ago, Moni said:

Does it really matter lol they're offering action which is all we should hope for from a new clan

on a side note they would prep beat fi in cwa with who they currently have 

They flamed pretty hard Saturday and now they got put in their place so yes it matters

4 hours ago, Finest said:

man I got nothing but love for fatality but do you really think you guys, of all clans can be the one to talk about pulls? ya'll pulled 20-30 for two consecutive years. I was there, where were all of ya'll talking shit? certainly not there when we pulled 20-30. glad you guys had a nice pull & a good trip but for you to be talking about this of all people... c'mon. 

Yeh our pulls got better because we lost some dead weight recently 

1 hour ago, YOOITZKID said:

this will backfire, if siege close. 

All the fi ppl who left and joined siege prob won't return now :Amusing:

Wouldn’t want half of them back my man, some of them where loyal friends at one point, the loyalty went when they left Fatality to join a mini team

39 minutes ago, Obbyx said:

Yeh our pulls got better because we lost some dead weight recently 

You were quite literally never around & your pulls increased a little bit because you had another clan invited. You forget I was in fatality before as well, I know just how many clans are invited when it’s needed. 

The members which you call dead weight were the core members of your clan, hence why you got 3-0’ed by Supremacy in both servers most recently & will never mini or prep Siege. Wonder why that is?

4 minutes ago, Finest said:

You were quite literally never around & your pulls increased a little bit because you had another clan invited. You forget I was in fatality before as well, I know just how many clans are invited when it’s needed. 

The members which you call dead weight were the core members of your clan, hence why you got 3-0’ed by Supremacy in both servers most recently & will never mini or prep Siege. Wonder why that is?

Kid you’ve legit jumped from clan to clan for the last 3 years your a wannabe a sheep you followed your mates to help open a mini / midweek team rofl, cya Saturday rofl

25 minutes ago, Obbyx said:

Kid you’ve legit jumped from clan to clan for the last 3 years your a wannabe a sheep you followed your mates to help open a mini / midweek team rofl, cya Saturday rofl

Yeah isn’t that typically what friends do? Help each other out? Lol. 

What am I a wannabe of, exactly?

I’m also glad that my clanning history has you upset, I’m in your head it seems!

Wanna prep this Wednesday?

26 minutes ago, Finest said:

Yeah isn’t that typically what friends do? Help each other out? Lol. 

What am I a wannabe of, exactly?

I’m also glad that my clanning history has you upset, I’m in your head it seems!

Wanna prep this Wednesday?

your gonna need to pull your socks up and help your boy @DULL out because we’re gonna murder your shit clan 

11 minutes ago, Obbyx said:

your gonna need to pull your socks up and help your boy @DULL out because we’re gonna murder your shit clan 

You seem to be avoiding my question, let me ask again. 

Want to prep on Wednesday? Or are you not confident with your current quality?

@DULL will put you back into retirement.

2 hours ago, Obbyx said:

Wouldn’t want half of them back my man, some of them where loyal friends at one point, the loyalty went when they left Fatality to join a mini team

I understand

I wasn't even surprised to see who left fi, cuz it's the same people recycling the pure community every 6 months. Clanning isn't the same like pre eoc, people were loyal to the clan back then, today people are loyal to friends and are ready to leave the clan behind if 1-2 of their friends leave. 

It's just recycling, in 6 months you will see them in different capes 

@Finest no hate <3 

36 minutes ago, YOOITZKID said:

I understand

I wasn't even surprised to see who left fi, cuz it's the same people recycling the pure community every 6 months. Clanning isn't the same like pre eoc, people were loyal to the clan back then, today people are loyal to friends and are ready to leave the clan behind if 1-2 of their friends leave. 

It's just recycling, in 6 months you will see them in different capes 

@Finest no hate <3 

Hit the nail on the head there lad 100%

1 hour ago, Finest said:

You seem to be avoiding my question, let me ask again. 

Want to prep on Wednesday? Or are you not confident with your current quality?

@DULL will put you back into retirement.

Lololol let’s see what @DULL can do with a shit mini team at his back 

7 hours ago, Finest said:

nobody was attacking fatality. we had 1 misfits member with us on F2P. unless you’re talking about today? when a clan 1v1s it’s not uncommon to team on crash, you being in fatality should know more than anyone. 

shut your mouth 1 misfits member.

try again finest

be86b858f7f6076bbf741d705ae67072.png

next excuse.

6 hours ago, Moni said:

Does it really matter lol they're offering action which is all we should hope for from a new clan

on a side note they would prep beat fi in cwa with who they currently have 

oh no a safe minigame.

i dont care lol.

5 hours ago, YOOITZKID said:

this will backfire, if siege close. 

All the fi ppl who left and joined siege prob won't return now :Amusing:

we dont want them back... thats the problem.

one does simply not leave fi and than come back. mong.

4 hours ago, Finest said:

cause clan wars is completely fucking irrelevant its a safe minigame, that clans are scared of. do you think anyone actually cares about cwa. other than your mini team?