Siege's OPENING P2P TRIP. FT. 25 Seigers.

Elve

3 hours ago, Finest said:

Yeah isn’t that typically what friends do? Help each other out? Lol. 

What am I a wannabe of, exactly?

I’m also glad that my clanning history has you upset, I’m in your head it seems!

Wanna prep this Wednesday?

pull more than 30 and sure. no invites u dirty dog unless they are misfits. they suck ass.

2 minutes ago, Singles Trip said:

Imagine this guy talking about a “safe minigame” when all you do is cry because ir refuses to  prep you or fullout you for your shit clan to gain hype when you’re out here denying preps to your old members good god has fi became a fucking joke 

They only got weekend trips now after their core left them, leave them alone

1 hour ago, Singles Trip said:

Imagine this guy talking about a “safe minigame” when all you do is cry because ir refuses to  prep you or fullout you for your shit clan to gain hype when you’re out here denying preps to your old members good god has fi became a fucking joke 

See when you don’t even know someone’s name and it’s 2018 that’s when you realise there irrelevant 

tldr; never heard of you 

7 hours ago, Elve said:

pull more than 30 and sure. no invites u dirty dog unless they are misfits. they suck ass.

Didn’t you literally just struggle to pull 30 to your last P2P prep? You had invites as well, I remember Moni & others being there. 

Very funny how that one works. :thinking:

7 hours ago, Elve said:

cause clan wars is completely fucking irrelevant its a safe minigame, that clans are scared of. do you think anyone actually cares about cwa. other than your mini team?

Clan Wars is definitely not irrelevant & the fact you say that only proves our point & why your core members left, the clan has been in the same mentality for three years since they started slumping. 

Why cry when misfits or ir won’t prep you, then?

You’re contradicting yourself, elve. 

5 hours ago, Singles Trip said:

pipe down idiot, ir is shit lol.