Siege's OPENING P2P TRIP. FT. 25 Seigers.

Elve

24 minutes ago, Finest said:

Clan Wars is definitely not irrelevant & the fact you say that only proves our point & why your core members left, the clan has been in the same mentality for three years since they started slumping. 

Why cry when misfits or ir won’t prep you, then?

You’re contradicting yourself, elve. 

i dont cry, i laugh cause everyone is scared of a safe minigame you mong.

use your head, i dont care about clan wars and never have.

14 minutes ago, Elve said:

i dont cry, i laugh cause everyone is scared of a safe minigame you mong.

use your head, i dont care about clan wars and never have.

So then prep us? We've tried asking for miniwars & preps before but you always shoot it down. If everyone is always so scared then why not prep us?

Yeah, I can see that. You're only proving my points & why people left in the first place.

42 minutes ago, Elve said:

siege pulled 25 l0l.

Literally nothing you say to me holds any weight and never will unfortunately, we both know what happened in front of everyone when we were in the same clan. How could I take you seriously? The tough guy act once everyone is gone is very transparent.

the facts are y’all went psycho because the clan wars core wanted to try something different and new on their own. Y’all acting like the psychotic girl after a breakup. But ay y’all rock however you want to. I’m living rent free in your head and it’s pretty roomy

7 hours ago, Singles Trip said:

Imagine this guy talking about a “safe minigame” when all you do is cry because ir refuses to  prep you or fullout you for your shit clan to gain hype when you’re out here denying preps to your old members good god has fi became a fucking joke 

nigga fi been a joke for a year now or  whenever that elve kid got a rank all they do is spew bs propaganda now

18 hours ago, Finest said:

man I got nothing but love for fatality but do you really think you guys, of all clans can be the one to talk about pulls? ya'll pulled 20-30 for two consecutive years. I was there, where were all of ya'll talking shit? certainly not there when we pulled 20-30. glad you guys had a nice pull & a good trip but for you to be talking about this of all people... c'mon. 

@Finest you should know, you were in Fatality, Elve is a wierdo and only got ranked because he types topics up and puts them on sharkbrew and on Fi forums.  He is a slave for the ranks that don't wanna spend time making topics of every single pk trip/weekend trip we have. 

Don't understand why we are beefing with you guys either. And I find it hilarious that the people in fatality that are talking shit about siege were on discord at night joking around with people like robbyy/matt/marwan/ yourself included. Irks me to say the least. 

I didn't like Couck's topic about Matt for several reasons, one of them being he's actually ill and second off we promoted him now people are shit talking him. I seriously wish you guys didn't leave because Marwan and the rest of you guys were awesome for the community. Part of me hopes you guys close soon, that way things are back to normal and you guys can rejoin Fatality. But the way people like Elve are acting, I doubt you would rejoin if Siege does close and I wouldn't fucking blame you. As Robbyy said, the bridges have been burnt. That's the sad part of it all. 

55 minutes ago, Paddy said:

@Finest you should know, you were in Fatality, Elve is a wierdo and only got ranked because he types topics up and puts them on sharkbrew and on Fi forums.  He is a slave for the ranks that don't wanna spend time making topics of every single pk trip/weekend trip we have. 

Don't understand why we are beefing with you guys either. And I find it hilarious that the people in fatality that are talking shit about siege were on discord at night joking around with people like robbyy/matt/marwan/ yourself included. Irks me to say the least. 

I didn't like Couck's topic about Matt for several reasons, one of them being he's actually ill and second off we promoted him now people are shit talking him. I seriously wish you guys didn't leave because Marwan and the rest of you guys were awesome for the community. Part of me hopes you guys close soon, that way things are back to normal and you guys can rejoin Fatality. But the way people like Elve are acting, I doubt you would rejoin if Siege does close and I wouldn't fucking blame you. As Robbyy said, the bridges have been burnt. That's the sad part of it all. 

Well said, brother. Well said.

Much love.

56 minutes ago, Paddy said:

You always had a solid head on your shoulders even if we banter from time to time pal, hope all is well

1 hour ago, Paddy said:

Oh shut up lol.

they made their choice to leave. i treat all non fatality the same.

2 hours ago, Erase said:

nigga fi been a joke for a year now or  whenever that elve kid got a rank all they do is spew bs propaganda now

spew bs propaganda.

you must be referring to those couple f2p trips where we smacked you around and i guess you didnt like it...

9 hours ago, robbyy said:

You flamed us the whole time we were opening, get flamed back and decided to play victim for hype like any of it matters. 

Interesting

Yes cause it's a joke of a clan. Then you decide to hit us in single only to get smashed and the next day u pull 25 ofcourse people are gonna flame u fat fuck LOL