Siege's OPENING P2P TRIP. FT. 25 Seigers.

Elve

6 hours ago, Finest said:

So then prep us? We've tried asking for miniwars & preps before but you always shoot it down. If everyone is always so scared then why not prep us?

Yeah, I can see that. You're only proving my points & why people left in the first place.

We don't prep clans that only use mass invites (literally can't deny this) and always have. Also the fact u are saying "3years slump" on one thread "2years" on a different one.. figure out which one u wanna use and keep using the same one rather than making shit up. We pulled 63 without the clanhoppers that left we r doing fine. You on the other hand as shown by the picture we leaked not so much despite saying you don't care about the wild L O L

Just merge with misfits or close into EOP already.. seems like the way that team/clan w.E the fuck siege is is going towards now anyways. Imagine having to team with misfits the clan u literally flamed for months/killed for months.. just for a second imagine that LOL

Just now, Couck said:

you literally made a topic asking people to stop spamming cause ur so easy to break by my boy @Elve LOL

Idk what you're talking about, I'm in IR lol. Haven't made any sort of topic, just a couple posts flaming your dumb ass. Keep trying to ride whatever kind of hype you have bud, it's all downhill from here.

8 minutes ago, Couck said:

We don't prep clans that only use mass invites (literally can't deny this) and always have. Also the fact u are saying "3years slump" on one thread "2years" on a different one.. figure out which one u wanna use and keep using the same one rather than making shit up. We pulled 63 without the clanhoppers that left we r doing fine. You on the other hand as shown by the picture we leaked not so much despite saying you don't care about the wild L O L

Just merge with misfits or close into EOP already.. seems like the way that team/clan w.E the fuck siege is is going towards now anyways. Imagine having to team with misfits the clan u literally flamed for months/killed for months.. just for a second imagine that LOL

2-3 years, what’s the difference? The point is that fatality was put into a slump for approximately 3 years & pulled 20-30. Those same people dishing out on Siege are the same people that were nowhere to be found when fatality was pulling 20-30s. I was there? 

2-3 misfits members = a merge? They’re clan friends. Fatality has plenty of those attend their weekends & preps. You seriously going to talk shit about this? You had some xLPC come with us on trips, multiple times. You still have those same people come with you guys on weekends. You still bring invites with you on weekends. 

So who are you to sit there & criticize another clan for bringing invites? 

I still flame misfits. I don’t like them & I don’t like their clan, none of that changes because 3 of them came to a F2P trip. 

Get your head out of your ass, Couck. You will quite literally be the downfall of fatality if you don’t. 

Start another pointless rivalry with a clan that outpulls you by 20+ people. 

50 minutes ago, Finest said:

2-3 years, what’s the difference? The point is that fatality was put into a slump for approximately 3 years & pulled 20-30. Those same people dishing out on Siege are the same people that were nowhere to be found when fatality was pulling 20-30s. I was there? 

2-3 misfits members = a merge? They’re clan friends. Fatality has plenty of those attend their weekends & preps. You seriously going to talk shit about this? You had some xLPC come with us on trips, multiple times. You still have those same people come with you guys on weekends. You still bring invites with you on weekends. 

I still flame misfits. I don’t like them & I don’t like their clan, none of that changes because 3 of them came to a F2P trip. 

Get your head out of your ass, Couck. You will quite literally be the downfall of fatality if you don’t. 

The difference is that we didn't pull 20-30 for 2-3 years lmfao. We had 0 cf's on the weekend trip indeed.

We also literally smashed ir for 2 weeks straight now on weekends w/o you. Same people that left thought rivaling misfits was a really bad idea when they pulled 70 and we pulled 35 (just before i cameback wow) then we pulled 80 and now steady 60s to p2p .. hmm yes. Same people that left thought a 2v2 vs apex with the worst clanwars clan in history (ir) was a very good idea despite smarter/older people saying it wasn't and guess what we got smashed then wow! Same people are now trying to lead siege and guess what ? they pulled 25. Same people are blaming someone just because they want someone to blame but those people are the ones that have no idea on how to actually lead a clan which is clearly shown now.

1 hour ago, Couck said:

Yes cause it's a joke of a clan. Then you decide to hit us in single only to get smashed and the next day u pull 25 ofcourse people are gonna flame u fat fuck LOL

so if it's a joke of a clan why do you come off as feeling threatened? no clan wars action vs us, very hostile at all times, etc etc lol. the reasoning you're giving doesn't add up and just seems like excuses. i get it tho, u gotta hype up ur clan brother

your reading comprehension is lacking a little bit guy, i was referring to everything before the trips lmao; i don't have to flame you at all i'll always be in your head for some weird reason.  plus i can't wrap my head around people that used to praise me talking crazy when things don't go their way. it don't really mean much

4 hours ago, Elve said:

hoot hoot

hoot hoot

as expected you wouldn't respond to the reality of the situation between you and me, rent free btw

5 minutes ago, Couck said:

The difference is that we didn't pull 20-30 for 2-3 years lmfao. We had 0 cf's on the weekend trip indeed.

We also literally smashed ir for 2 weeks straight now on weekends w/o you. Same people that left thought rivaling misfits was a really bad idea when they pulled 70 and we pulled 35 (just before i cameback wow) then we pulled 80 and now steady 60s to p2p .. hmm yes. Same people that left thought a 2v2 vs apex with the worst clanwars clan in history (ir) was a very good idea despite smarter/older people saying it wasn't and guess what we got smashed then wow! Same people are now trying to lead siege and guess what ? they pulled 25. Same people are blaming someone just because they want someone to blame but those people are the ones that have no idea on how to actually lead a clan which is clearly shown now.

you got a real victim complex if you think me wanting to try doing my own thing with good friends of mine had anything to do with a 2v2 with apex or anything fatality related for the matter

you've wanted this to be about you so badly from the start lol

7 minutes ago, Couck said:

Don't put words in my mouth. I had no influence on you starting a rivalry with misfits or the 2v2, as I'm sure practically none of the guys who left didn't have an influence or care for that either. You have invites & you still do. You've invited full on xLPC's to fatality's trips & other lower tier LPC's when we've told you not to.

Same people are now trying to lead siege and guess what ? they pulled 25

None of the people that left fatality are leaders of Siege, the clan is led by dull & care. robbyy is our high council & we're doing very well for a clan that's been crafted in less than a month. 

Same people are blaming someone just because they want someone to blame but those people are the ones that have no idea on how to actually lead a clan which is clearly shown now.

I don't even know what this means, this is jumbled words with what you just said above, that I quoted.

Notice how it's all of ya'll coming at our throats because you're threatened by us. Not giving us any action & starving your own clan from battling us. 

Prep us this Wednesday, put us in our place like you claim you've done? You should't have any issue with 1v1'ing us in Clan Wars. Why starve the scene? Are you not confident in your current quality? I mean, you're doing wonderfully according to you, even without the core that's left. So why not prep us?

3 minutes ago, robbyy said:

you got a real victim complex if you think me wanting to try doing my own thing with good friends of mine had anything to do with a 2v2 with apex or anything fatality related for the matter

you've wanted this to be about you so badly from the start lol

Not at all i see people talking about me 24/7 on siege discord from people that pm me saying "look lmao!" and i either don't reply or say yh idc. So i really dont care about "me". The moment i cared was when u rejects hit us in single for no reason at all & then it indeed shown what that can do w/fatality so thanks for that 1. Im not even talking about u weirdo im talking about other kids that were ranks in fatality and play the blame game when they fucked up themself lots of times which again shows now looking at sieges pull

3 minutes ago, Finest said:

Don't put words in my mouth. I had no influence on you starting a rivalry with misfits or the 2v2, as I'm sure practically none of the guys who left didn't have an influence for care for that. You have invites & you still do. You've invited full on xLPC's to our trips & other lower tier LPC's.

None of the people that left fatality are leaders of Siege, the clan is led by dull & care. robby is our high council & we're doing well for a clan that's been crafted in less than a month. 

I don't even know what this means, this is jumbled words with what you just said above, that I quoted.

again read what i said above. I wasn't mentioning you or robby i was pointing at the ex ranks. We do not have invites at all & if so show proof? We had 0 clanfriends or guests or other clans last sunday w/ 60-65 people hmm yes that's what hitting us in single for no reason does. Goodlucky 

1 minute ago, Couck said:

Not at all i see people talking about me 24/7 on siege discord from people that pm me saying "look lmao!" and i either don't reply or say yh idc. So i really dont care about "me". The moment i cared was when u rejects hit us in single for no reason at all & then it indeed shown what that can do w/fatality so thanks for that 1. Im not even talking about u weirdo im talking about other kids that were ranks in fatality and play the blame game when they fucked up themself lots of times which again shows now looking at sieges pull

again read what i said above. I wasn't mentioning you or robby i was pointing at the ex ranks. We do not have invites at all & if so show proof? We had 0 clanfriends or guests or other clans last sunday w/ 60-65 people hmm yes that's what hitting us in single for no reason does. Goodlucky 

I've been in fatality three separate times. Each time no different from the last, that's proof enough. Ya'll are a good group of people when you're in the clan, but as soon as you leave, there's no hospitality, always so hostile & passive aggressive towards those individuals, there's no need for it. Who talks about you? Nobody cares, dude. You're the ones who are constantly making topics about us & posting a banner of us on your website.

3 minutes ago, Couck said:

lol

11 minutes ago, Finest said:

I've been in fatality three separate times. Each time no different from the last, that's proof enough. Ya'll are a good group of people when you're in the clan, but as soon as you leave, there's no hospitality, always so hostile & passive aggressive towards those individuals, there's no need for it. Who talks about you? Nobody cares, dude. You're the ones who are constantly making topics about us & posting a banner of us on your website.

Yes again i started caring after you weirdos hit us in single for no reason. Nothing before that was posted in public
Same can be said about the people that left talking shit about some of the people in fatality in the siege discord/foe discord bro literally the exact same. Now you got that weirdo Dull hitting us in single for no reason just cause he was ex eop and we leaked their teamspeak with him being cringe and he hasn't gotten over that 1 yet but that backfired quickly as u saw and now it probably won't stop as it got most of Fatality hyped up again.

14 minutes ago, Couck said:

Yes again i started caring after you weirdos hit us in single for no reason. Nothing before that was posted in public
Same can be said about the people that left talking shit about some of the people in fatality in the siege discord/foe discord bro literally the exact same. Now you got that weirdo Dull hitting us in single for no reason just cause he was ex eop and we leaked their teamspeak with him being cringe and he hasn't gotten over that 1 yet but that backfired quickly as u saw and now it probably won't stop as it got most of Fatality hyped up again.

You're on a weekend, if we have locs on a clan, yes we're going to hit you?!

34 minutes ago, Finest said:

You're on a weekend, if we have locs on a clan, yes we're going to hit you?!

yh in singles rather than asking for fight/going multi when we asked 19x that's gonna make us mad indeed but that's probably mostly on Dull's dumbass oh well good 4 us

2 hours ago, Finest said:

downfall of fatality but we pulled 63

id be more worried about the clan pulling 25. seems like your cockiness will be the downfall of siege.

1 hour ago, Finest said:

were clanners, im not here to make friends. if your not in my clan i dont like you.

11 minutes ago, Elve said:

were clanners, im not here to make friends. if your not in my clan i dont like you.

That's a very hostile way to live, buddy. It's no wonder you have many enemies. No need to be like that.

13 minutes ago, Elve said:

downfall of fatality but we pulled 63

id be more worried about the clan pulling 25. seems like your cockiness will be the downfall of siege.

Congrats. In no way shape or form have I been cocky, I'm very humble.

Just now, Finest said:

That's a very hostile way to live, buddy. It's no wonder you have many enemies. No need to be like that.

Congrats. In no way shape or form have I been cocky, I'm very humble.

Just reassuring you to stop worrying about my clan and worry about your own.

Also i clearly stated i dont care about enemies, you should know that based off of my clan history. 

9 hours ago, Elve said:

spew bs propaganda.

you must be referring to those couple f2p trips where we smacked you around and i guess you didnt like it...

yes dude every single one of your topics has some type of propaganda/lies in it

ik my clan is better then yours but you dont see me on the brew constantly trying to prove it while ur over here biting your nails replying to everyone saying the same thing

your delusional bro your like @Mustafa i suggest your stop being a keyboard warrior and actually help your dying clan out