Siege's OPENING P2P TRIP. FT. 25 Seigers.

Elve

6 hours ago, Erase said:

yes dude every single one of your topics has some type of propaganda/lies in it

ik my clan is better then yours but you dont see me on the brew constantly trying to prove it while ur over here biting your nails replying to everyone saying the same thing

your delusional bro your like @Mustafa i suggest your stop being a keyboard warrior and actually help your dying clan out

LOOOOL well fucking said 

6 hours ago, Erase said:

yes dude every single one of your topics has some type of propaganda/lies in it

ik my clan is better then yours but you dont see me on the brew constantly trying to prove it while ur over here biting your nails replying to everyone saying the same thing

your delusional bro your like @Mustafa i suggest your stop being a keyboard warrior and actually help your dying clan out

actually thats only what your clan does is brag about clan wars minigame over a runescape community fourm.

get it together.

1 hour ago, robbyy said:

this guy said fi better than apex when we couldn't beat them in preps bc of dudes like him being braindead causing clumps and making the same mistakes over and over owie :blobthinkhard::blobthinkhard:

cLaN WaRs MiNiGamE BrO CaTcH mE aT ReVs DuDe

your skills are sharkbrew aren't great.

If you can't beat a clan in clanwars, only post that Revs or Pking are the only aspects of clanning that matters. Then step 2, post topics like "ending misfits at revs" or your weekend trips with how you beat every other clan.