Misfits Sunday Official ft.Clump City bzzzz

Kanicus

Posted Image

Today on this Beautiful Sunday evening, we massed up 35-38 Big Beautiful Bee's peaking at 41 and maintaining just over 35 throughout the duration of the trip.

We set out with our jars in hand, to take on what the wilderness had to offer.

As we try our absolute best to do each and every week for everyone here, we deliver the most clean action possible...

Case and point below:

zYN5nwz.png

Our first hit of the day was against Fatality, where we logged in from the east of 21 hills and brought the fight to them west, catching a north wrap swarming around them and were working them to the south.

we pulled back a little bit and caught them into a fat Gwass on top of one of the hills and after we disposed of their clump, we pushed in with specs and claimed our W just before Foe crashed.

91db49d8b5d39e50ff18023267df7fa0.pngced79611d07b27196658c907f9ea514d.png

Our second fight of the day was against Siege...

We logged in West of Bandits and pushed into them, steamrolling them out of multi and into singles and then eventually to Lumbridge scoring an easy clear for Misfits.

hnmDTyd.png

Our third hit of the day involved us catching a good amount of Foe at West of Bandits after we got word that a clan just rushed us after we teleported from our second hit.

We returned from Dareyakk and were able to have a clean fight but they decided to get into a Gwass and give up after a minute or 2 in.

Pkvo4fl.png

zYN5nwz.png

Our fourth hit of the day was us savagely taking a clear that another clan was trying to claim, and then clearing them afterwards.

We showed IR how it's properly done, killing the scum...

We came up from the Southwest of CA and pushed northeast switching from piles between IR and Fatality until we cleared IR completely.

We then proceeded to work down the rest of what Fatality had and took our loots and dipped out before anyone else could hit us.

91db49d8b5d39e50ff18023267df7fa0.pngced79611d07b27196658c907f9ea514d.png

Our fifth hit of the day was against Siege North of Falador.

We brought the fight to them west, doing a north wrap around the Falador Gate, we killed their best...

We dropped pile after pile, when we clipped their wings so they couldn't fly, and all they could do is just die, as MF waved bye bye.

Pkvo4fl.png

hnmDTyd.png

Our Sixth and final hit of the day was at Corp Hill.

We pushed into both clans from the west of Corp Hill and caught even more clumps between both Foe and IR and dropped plenty of piles to fill our jars with their juices.

We dipped out after they returned in rag and claimed our Final W of the day.

5nEvfjj.png

VIDEOS

@BackWoodsL PoV

@White Page PoV

@Linesofbzzz PoV

@Rihanna PoV

5nEvfjj.png

PICTURES

95590fab52005dffaf68ab1ec82513ea.gif

a605e545ff77494d4fc50391430b65a0.gif

d4eed6c61570183992bbba2b6bfac82f.png

c81df6793bdb39d0e2374cca83d3b7ba.png

xGe4RPE.png

80fb081f054be915510940cceab26ff5.png

b1b9048ef387b24b846b8bdaf6acb630.png

16bcb7c5417f027c4619051f66971585.png

16bcb7c5417f027c4619051f66971585.png

2a26df41ec96ec79f32f73c7e2e3c639.png

6lB2fr4.png

UUmCwLo.png

UVRGNSE.png

rzjeOt1.png

qFDSfct.png

1mpvmKq.png

xZkXHnX.png

smuESPa.png

aK5te7H.png

n9fy2PI.png

ewCSskz.png

vxd6UTX.png

2 hours ago, Obbyx said:

Rofl nice pull retards enjoying the slump?

If by “slump” you mean being the most active clan midweek for pking & then pulling 40 on Sundays, I’m fucking loving this slump loool, try focus on not getting yourself gwassed every Sunday like you seem to lol. 

12 minutes ago, Kanicus said:

If by “slump” you mean being the most active clan midweek for pking & then pulling 40 on Sundays, I’m fucking loving this slump loool, try focus on not getting yourself gwassed every Sunday like you seem to lol. 

Nah by slump I mean your leader stepping down founders crying about their clan going from 80-30 pulls and getting your dicks handed to you every midweek 

1 minute ago, Obbyx said:

Nah by slump I mean your leader stepping down founders crying about their clan going from 80-30 pulls and getting your dicks handed to you every midweek 

More lies than your aftermaths, feel free to come donate me another Toxic Staff brother, you know where we are...

1 hour ago, Kanicus said:

lmfao these people keep the lies up @0bbyx literally haven't seen a single picture in months where mf had over 35 let alone 40 keep dreaming u weirdo. I actually watched your video to try and figure out how delusional u kids are.. and it's literally running to single/cutting clip out when big daddy fi rushes in. Literally lol.