puppyslush

Main Community meeting

This meeting will cover the topics of:

1. Plans reviving the main scene
  2. Improving CWA activity
  3. Promoting positive relations with Jagex and greater community

Relevant main community leaders and stakeholders has been invited, however if you are a stakeholder in the community or feel you have the power to influence change in the scene, drop @Paul a PM to get an invite

Not much to be discussed. Only way CWA teams will be alive again is if they implement a 1 team per person rule which is easy to break with spares. Clan scene barely has any clans left and the clans that are left either dont do shit or crash tf out of each other. Whats there to be discussed? I guess how to add more clan content to oldschool is the only topic to really be acted upon.

I like the effort your putting in tho. Alot of others have given up.

i think main clanning will continue to deteriorate until jagex adds some sort of clan system. everybody just hops around and pk's with w/e clans they have friends in. one day you fight one clan then next day fight a different clan but ur fighting the same ppl both days. even starting to happen to single clans now

Wish the old scene we use to have 300opts + vs 300 opts go all day and all night into the am.. Those were the good days. 30 man snipe units and everyone lost at least 75/100 sets a piece.. When you posted a winning topic every one already knew the outcome unlike today's when everyone post topics claiming they won when both are like half a mInimap away hiding from the action that the clan world so desperately needs! Lol...haven't played since 2013 but I don't see main claiming lasting to much longer..but buddy you get an A+ for effort.

8 hours ago, Time2endu said:

Wish the old scene we use to have 300opts + vs 300 opts go all day and all night into the am.. Those were the good days. 30 man snipe units and everyone lost at least 75/100 sets a piece.. When you posted a winning topic every one already knew the outcome unlike today's when everyone post topics claiming they won when both are like half a mInimap away hiding from the action that the clan world so desperately needs! Lol...haven't played since 2013 but I don't see main claiming lasting to much longer..but buddy you get an A+ for effort.

truth. the good old days man