FI vs SUP | 3-0 | P2P Mini

Elve

6 hours ago, kmanester1 said:

pov #1 seems like an applicant's first time in clanwars

autocast with kodai and no super combat lmao. holy moly

You quite literally just flamed one of the best mages to have ever lived, if you think his POV was bad then I really suggest you go and get your eyes tested and then some training on how to be a better warrer in clan wars, I’m not flaming you here dude I’m being 100% serious 

14 hours ago, Obbyx said:

You quite literally just flamed one of the best mages to have ever lived, if you think his POV was bad then I really suggest you go and get your eyes tested and then some training on how to be a better warrer in clan wars, I’m not flaming you here dude I’m being 100% serious 

l00000000000000l

On 10/10/2018 at 4:51 AM, Obbyx said:

He’s washed up

3 hours ago, robbyy said:

He’s washed up

I’d have 1 of him before 10 of you, know whats a better trait to have than the fantastic warring ability you have, loyalty which you don’t have an ounce of, always remember that. Sheep

22 minutes ago, Obbyx said:

I’d have 1 of him before 10 of you, know whats a better trait to have than the fantastic warring ability you have, loyalty which you don’t have an ounce of, always remember that. Sheep

I could care less about a dude that i'll never meet's opinion on the internet

But thanks for recognizing the talent guy, shame you got me all in your head rent free

6 hours ago, robbyy said:

I could care less about a dude that i'll never meet's opinion on the internet

But thanks for recognizing the talent guy, shame you got me all in your head rent free

Your a bit weird my man, you obviously do care about internet people because let’s face it it’s all you do init...... if you didn’t care you wouldn’t be here I’m in your head nigha deal with it XD

23 hours ago, Obbyx said:

Your a bit weird my man, you obviously do care about internet people because let’s face it it’s all you do init...... if you didn’t care you wouldn’t be here I’m in your head nigha deal with it XD

everyone in fi knows what you are typing right now is complete fallacy, i'm very open with my irl info/details and it's not hard to find where i be at

i just did what y'all couldnt do in 2 years btw

12f21ac474326dc379596f5a2c5cd8af.png

9 hours ago, robbyy said:

everyone in fi knows what you are typing right now is complete fallacy, i'm very open with my irl info/details and it's not hard to find where i be at

i just did what y'all couldnt do in 2 years btw

12f21ac474326dc379596f5a2c5cd8af.png

Dude a comebacks good when it’s quick not 3 days late after you’ve discussed what to say with @Stigi couple of morons