[EOP vs FOE]Who will break first?

puppyslush

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?app=memberbetting&module=main&controller=events&id=16#event-14

FOE and EOP are currently in an intense rivalry. FOE humiliated EOP during their anni, but EOP bit back hard in the following weekend, how will this rivalry turn out?

With both clans thrash talking in sharkbrew discord daily. Lets put your money where your mouth is!

EOP has a vast history of giving up and closing so I think history is just going to repeat itself until they get tired of being chased around and tugged on on by a leash like dogs. That or after IR and Apex stop giving them top they won't be able to 2v1 / 3v1 us anymore and just repeat their anniversary every weekend until debb/jack just call it quits and throw up the white flag.

1 hour ago, JoJo said:

EoP has dominated fom literally the last 2 years lmfao they take 1 weekend off us (ye everyone freaks out bc that legit never happens l0l) and all of a sudden people start dick riding fom. 

When you are the undisputed #1 pure clan for 2+ years straight then come talk to me. 

prep record please

2 hours ago, JoJo said:

EoP has dominated fom literally the last 2 years lmfao they take 1 weekend off us (ye everyone freaks out bc that legit never happens l0l) and all of a sudden people start dick riding fom. 

When you are the undisputed #1 pure clan for 2+ years straight then come talk to me.