IR Begging Main Clans to Save Them ft. Teaming

Jimbo

5 minutes ago, 1bangs said:

so why are you complaining about a unit of mains there to kill mains? obviously they would have a hard time distinguishing which clans mains to hit

So why did IR 2 weeks ago bring 20+ mains to fight us when you were already up 20? Until IR apologizes and admits wrongdoing we will be coming at you in retaliation. We have intel your clan literally botted up mains to rag us bro you have rag scripts yet it's in defense because "Supremacy brings mains every trip" yet we've never been shown proof. Yeah we're bringing mains you have them on us lmfao.

You can't do it pure vs pure in clanwars your clan is scared. You can't do it in the wilderness either you couldn't drop us below 65 today l0l you got down to 20 with lvl 3s in your capes brother your clan is wasted.

The second picture seems to be a bit misleading because it cuts off a portion which can be seen in the third picture. The cut off portion says, "[A] rival pure clan is using mains against us (multi logging) and we're looking for a main clan to kill their mains".

Does any actually care if someone hires a main clan to kill other mains?? I don't have a dog in this race, but it seems counter intuitive to be upset if someone hires mains to kill other mains. Especially if the other mains are associated with a pure clan via double loggging. 

2 minutes ago, sup kyle said:

So why did IR 2 weeks ago bring 20+ mains to fight us when you were already up 20? Until IR apologizes and admits wrongdoing we will be coming at you in retaliation. We have intel your clan literally botted up mains to rag us bro you have rag scripts yet it's in defense because "Supremacy brings mains every trip" yet we've never been shown proof. Yeah we're bringing mains you have them on us lmfao.

I haven't been on for 2weeks but from my pov you've always had mains, a while back your entire clan would be falled in on a main for trips so dont act like you dont use them and are you really not looking for a solution to clans bringing mains and instead just saying you'll bring more?

also id prefer you post that intel instead of dumb topics like this

2 hours ago, Murd said:

On the contrary, the last two months we've seen sup wearing fo capes, sup coming to the aid of fo, and fo coming to the aid of sup. Not to mention sup bringing a good 40~ tanks to their fights (and in fo capes) against IR's 80~ pures and maybe 3 tanks.

thats a pretty biased view, Both Sup and IR have mains. Why try and paint such a one sided view of the situation? Both clans should be encouraged to drop their mains to v low levels to make the clanning scene healthier. Even if pure clans team like SUP + FOE vs Apex + IR + EOP, thats been a part of pure clanning for years, and its naturally gonna happen in any pure scene.

Meh, I see fucking mains everywhere, from majority of the clans, it's down to the individuals who own the tanks to refuse to multi-log on their mains when asked

Just a bunch of cucks ruining the scene

It's no use pointing the finger, when everyone is to blame

1 hour ago, 1bangs said:

I haven't been on for 2weeks but from my pov you've always had mains, a while back your entire clan would be falled in on a main for trips so dont act like you dont use them and are you really not looking for a solution to clans bringing mains and instead just saying you'll bring more?

also id prefer you post that intel instead of dumb topics like this

ok brother if u havent been on for 2 weeks don't comment. That falled in on a main thing was back in HPC when everyone was 39 def lmfao. We don't use mains on clans that don't deserve them, and no I will not look for a solution with a clan who decided it wasn't enough to mass recruit but they needed to bot mains on top of attempt to hire main clans to fight us. Pathetic. Admit wrongdoing and we're off.

Just gonna link this topic from supremacy from months ago that was moved to the main section because proof was provided they used mains against pures:

One of many, good luck convincing onlookers that ir used mains first, that should be the least of your worries lmfao. Funniest thing is supremacy still has the same pull from december 2017 compared to ir’s 80+ every weekend. Stay in your fantasy world kids

2 hours ago, Yaz said:

thats a pretty biased view, Both Sup and IR have mains. Why try and paint such a one sided view of the situation? Both clans should be encouraged to drop their mains to v low levels to make the clanning scene healthier. Even if pure clans team like SUP + FOE vs Apex + IR + EOP, thats been a part of pure clanning for years, and its naturally gonna happen in any pure scene.

Gotta balance the argument from the initial bias view

9 hours ago, Murd said:

On the contrary, the last two months we've seen sup wearing fo capes, sup coming to the aid of fo, and fo coming to the aid of sup. Not to mention sup bringing a good 40~ tanks to their fights (and in fo capes) against IR's 80~ pures and maybe 3 tanks.

Yeah bro eop ir and apex are all dead lmfao

13 hours ago, 1bangs said:

if your going to complain about people buying anti rag services to kill mains hitting pures then this community will die pretty soon, this is the only solution to pures bringing mains

lmfao stfu you crack head you sold rsgp and recovered accounts to abuse your drug addiction

48 minutes ago, CAPS said:

lmfao stfu you crack head you sold rsgp and recovered accounts to abuse your drug addiction

I recovered my account because I was getting hit off on trips where I wanted to use it when 3at just wanted to impress his mcm adhi