TOP PURE CLANS OF ALL TIME

Logical

8 minutes ago, Logical said:

The quality of the first 7 posts compared to the first 7 posts of this topic from 2014 should be extremely telling about the state of pure clanning in 2018. 

Or people just take the game less seriously? Playing for fun here brah

Everyone in this version of pure clanning is scared to lose. 

Also most clanners left are fairly new, hence immature as fuck. 

CP/MM/FOE are the greatest clans of all time. 

FI/EOP/TLP closely behind that. 

Today’s days of clanning consist of gaining a rival and reducing to boycott them of any preps/action. 

The scene is disgusting and will slowly die down, as their are only a few real “clans” left and two of them are fairly new. 

5 hours ago, Goat Elmir said:

Everyone in this version of pure clanning is scared to lose. 

Also most clanners left are fairly new, hence immature as fuck. 

CP/MM/FOE are the greatest clans of all time. 

FI/EOP/TLP closely behind that. 

Today’s days of clanning consist of gaining a rival and reducing to boycott them of any preps/action. 

The scene is disgusting and will slowly die down, as their are only a few real “clans” left and two of them are fairly new. 

i'm sorry did you just list CP as the greatest clan of all time in front of TLP? lol dear God

6 hours ago, Logical said:

The quality of the first 7 posts compared to the first 7 posts of this topic from 2014 should be extremely telling about the state of pure clanning in 2018. 

What exactly were you expecting?

The game has changed, people have grown up and don’t take this game anywhere near as seriously as they used to.

Depends how much weight you put on pre-eoc and osrs. Personally, I think achievements pre-eoc outweigh that of osrs as the quality/competition was better.

1) MM/FOE

2) -

3) EOP - I'm sure people will make a case for them being #1 but imo, they never did it back when it mattered in both servers. Sure they had long stints as #1 f2p but FOE/MM were always competitive in F2P. EOP, however, couldn't consistently touch FOE/MM in P2P other than odd trips.

4) CP/TLP/FI - All clans had their highs and lows; some decades ago, some in the last three years but all had lasting impacts on the community. 

5)

6)

7)

-GAP-

8) IR - I'd probably only put them here as the same ranks pre-eoc are those that are here now and have shown they're able to do ok in multiple generations in both servers.

Loads of clans probably deserve 'honourable' mentions but no point doing that as very few nowadays will remember those clans.

My view from 08 - 12 and then an on/off experience from 2012.

29 minutes ago, Ben said:

Depends how much weight you put on pre-eoc and osrs. Personally, I think achievements pre-eoc outweigh that of osrs as the quality/competition was better.

My view from 08 - 12 and then an on/off experience from 2012.

1) MM/FOE

2) -

3) EOP - I'm sure people will make a case for them being #1 but imo, they never did it back when it mattered in both servers. Sure they had long stints as #1 f2p but FOE/MM were always competitive in F2P. EOP, however, couldn't consistently touch FOE/MM in P2P other than odd trips.

4) CP/TLP/FI - All clans had their highs and lows; some decades ago, some in the last three years but all had lasting impacts on the community. 

5)

6)

7)

-GAP-

8) IR - I'd probably only put them here as the same ranks pre-eoc are those that are here now and have shown they're able to do ok in multiple generations in both servers.

Loads of clans probably deserve 'honourable' mentions but no point doing that as very few nowadays will remember those clans.

I'd like to hear your argument as to why the "quality and competition" was better in pre-eoc when everyone was 14 years old and literally did not know how to even call scim pushes back then lol.