SUP Was Willing To Come To An Agreement But IR Would Rather Call More Main Clans

Crafted

Earlier this week I tried approaching IR to see if they wanted to stop the cancer. Instead of replying to me and trying to come to a solution [IR]Harmz made a 200 iq play and told his ranks to start pming main clans for help. Just know that SUP is willing to end this cancer whenever IR is.

98e09946a5caef9cde34cc49008a4f95.png

Instead of trying to work through the issue and come to a solution IR would rather do this

I398R9V.png

99112e848eaa385a4a5ee4c295479c9d.png

9 minutes ago, Murd said:

Maybe your problem is that you're victimizing yourself and saying IR are the problem when realistically your clan is. Who would want to make an agreement with someone who can't take responsibility and will most likely continue to bring mains anyway

How long have you been bringing mains? You play the victim now that IR is outdoing you on even this level? Not your wisest move @Crafted.. hopefully tomorrow you can at least stay in your own cape for the entirety of your trip :/ You don't cure cancer with cancer dumbass, you find a cure lol

22 minutes ago, Murd said:

Maybe your problem is that you're victimizing yourself and saying IR are the problem when realistically your clan is. Who would want to make an agreement with someone who can't take responsibility and will most likely continue to bring mains anyway

quoting this for a future reference

Wow man that's a cool story you got there.  Doesn't change the fact that the first thing we did on our trip today was run into your fall in of 25 mains with our 85 pures and smoked the fuck out of all of them LOL.

stop crying, nobody gives a shit.

You brought this upon yourselves.

Want off? we can discuss terms

Here is a vid from a month ago, we have 0 mains for the whole duration of the trip and you log in with 15-20 

You started this shit, but i GUARANTEE u. We will finish it

My analogy for the IR vs sup rivalry:

sup: we deviced this new weapon sir crafted, we call it a nuke! This will surely sway the rivalry in our favor.

crafted: good job men we will use it promptly in every situation

*fighting ensues, supremacy have moderator success, atleast its enough to keep them relevant.*

IR + supremacy parley after the new weapon was revealed:

titans: Crafted your ways of warfare far exceeds the code of honor

crafted: stfu retard we have the upper hand now LOLOLOLOL

-meanwhile at IR HQ-

Titans: supremacy has this new technology, its halting their decline. 

Zo: Might be best to put 30 points into the research tree for the development of nukes.

-weeks pass-

Xhesi: My lord Zo we have developed the nuke, not to mention, according to our Intel its far superior to sups design

Zo: excellent, we have reached a point of no return, this is our time to strike

*IR drops fat nuke on supremacy*

crafted: pls off guys this is really unfair