EnVy's First P2P Sunday FT Vendobetter & War

Enza

15 hours ago, TheReal said:

i mean if it was your first p2p trip ever you'd probably get caught in a couple clumps as well dude!

A vast majority of the members within your clan have definitely done p2p previously so your point is kind of irrelevant tbh.

14 hours ago, Goat Elmir said:

You’re too obsessed with envy, sorry I closed aao man don’t cry lmfao loser

Let's talk about obsession, you write topics about me and I don't even know who you are.

That my friend definitely falls under the category of obsession.

12 hours ago, Enza said:

"Envy's first" if you used your brain your flames would probably mean something

There was no flame intended I was genuinely asking if you guys were embarrassed by the multiple 10 man clumps you found yourself in? Now we both know you can't weasel it with ''Envys First'' seeing the majority of your members have actually attended p2p trips previously.

13 hours ago, Simpler said:

A vast majority of the members within your clan have definitely done p2p previously so your point is kind of irrelevant tbh.

Let's talk about obsession, you write topics about me and I don't even know who you are.

There was no flame intended I was genuinely asking if you guys were embarrassed by the multiple 10 man clumps you found yourself in? Now we both know you can't weasel it with ''Envys First'' seeing the majority of your members have actually attended p2p trips previously.

If we was embarrassed it wouldn't of been posted. The whole reason of posting the video is to show what we've done.. not to try and make people think we're good lmao, I think you're the type to forget this game's for fun and not just for competition purposes lmao..

13 hours ago, Simpler said:

Why are you responding to the Three Stooges lmao? Let them writhe in their own stupidity.