What is your honnest opinion.

So apparently I've been threathening to dox care "proven" with this print screen.

A little context before you read the printscreen, AAO and Caroline had some flames going on (such as tranny and slut and other personal things) which isnt a good thing obviously.

19a181efa02315ffbecec62f54096b4c.png

Now read the part "are u gonna run off to borzor over 10m" and I said "yes" is apparently where the threat came in.

now let me explain my self why I said yes there. 

You can see he was talking about a person "leaninn". this is a person who stole money from AAO members before and I got the money back from him, about 10m.

PROVE: e464166577bade384c478c7598d0114e.png

so I said "I dont care who it is" implying that I would get the money back for anyone in AAO that has been stolen by ANYBODY.

then dull said "are u gonna run off to Borzor over 10m" 

I replied with yes, implying the context given before, (that I would get money back from anyone)

so I interpeted it as him asking if I would go to borzor if he took 10m from AAO. why I replied with yes.

to defend that statement I said "I call that dude every 3 months to pay me"

PROVE That I went to borzor to collect my money: 7e271b5a6c1f9909f88806dc2f8c1e42.png

(The hidden part has nothing to do with the situation and was a personal talk)

So with that in mind, do you think me saying yes to Dull statement, is a direct dox threat towards Caroline?

Or a miss understanding on my part what the question was about that dull stated.

Or just a propaganda from their side to make us look like doxxers as an excuse to keep the money.

Please give your honnest opinions and you can be the judge of this issue!

Thank you in advance no matter what you decide,

BeBrilliant

5 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

the fuck is this? you know what private messages are, right? 

:46 PM] slushpuppy: then let everyone figure it out
[1:46 PM] slushpuppy: because ur dutch brain can't listen to sense even if it is infront of you?
[1:46 PM] slushpuppy: ok
[1:46 PM] slushpuppy: i am posting it
[1:46 PM] BeBrilliant: you know what
[1:46 PM] BeBrilliant: let me do it
[1:46 PM] slushpuppy: go fucking ahead
[1:47 PM] BeBrilliant: ill make it public for everyone if thats cool with you.
[1:47 PM] slushpuppy: go

9 minutes ago, Enza said:

The threat is where you said "ill make sure to keep this beef in game" .. and the only other way to interfere with them is with irl stuff.. but yeah aao closed and why're you making this public exdee.

that was said becouse people called her things as slut and other personal stuff. so thats why I said keep the beef only ingame related.

It's pretty simple why someone would interpret your statement as a dox threat. You're saying pay back the money and the beef will stay in-game. Which implies that if the money isn't paid back, the beef won't stay in-game. 

Whole thing sounds stupid as fuck anyway. If someone scammed you and they're not paying you back, just camp them until they do. No one has the right to demand an apology to return money that doesn't belong to them (regardless of amount).

Best of luck with your endeavors. 

50 minutes ago, IMK said:

It's pretty simple why someone would interpret your statement as a dox threat. You're saying pay back the money and the beef will stay in-game. Which implies that if the money isn't paid back, the beef won't stay in-game. 

Whole thing sounds stupid as fuck anyway. If someone scammed you and they're not paying you back, just camp them until they do. No one has the right to demand an apology to return money that doesn't belong to them (regardless of amount).

Best of luck with your endeavors. 

That was not the discussion, with beef in game I ment the flaming such as slut, tranny and stuff like that.

But thank you for your reply. I did consider camping them on weekends but I tried to solve this maturely with a fellow SB staff member

• Eevee locked this topic