What is your honnest opinion.

Here's my honest opinion:

This is an implicit threat of doxing or w.e nh things that 'escalating it further' constitutes (being affiliate with borzor makes me assume doxing). The wording of it is subtle so it is easy to claim that it isn't about taking things to the irl stage.

26658abf39199c8dedee4170d1ed4699.png

He's saying apologize and you'll get the money. Idk what you need to apologize for but if this was actually about getting the money returned and not pride/ego, then you'd probably bite the bullet apologize so it gets sorted instead of making a textwall cringe topic about it.

102d1d1fcd8d266653b4bba807662da3.png

Do you use a dude that dox's people as your debt collector or some shit?

f855667654c85e22295fca520f33a0a3.png

tl;dr I'm interpreting this topic being about pride and not about getting the money back, and also using a known doxer to be your debt collecter/muscle. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's what it's looking like.

Edit: is this over a few mil? God damn going to that length over such a small amount.

16 minutes ago, Murd said:

Here's my honest opinion:

This is an implicit threat of doxing or w.e nh things that 'escalating it further' constitutes (being affiliate with borzor makes me assume doxing). The wording of it is subtle so it is easy to claim that it isn't about taking things to the irl stage.

26658abf39199c8dedee4170d1ed4699.png

He's saying apologize and you'll get the money. Idk what you need to apologize for but if this was actually about getting the money returned and not pride/ego, then you'd probably bite the bullet apologize so it gets sorted instead of making a textwall cringe topic about it.

102d1d1fcd8d266653b4bba807662da3.png

Do you use a dude that dox's people as your debt collector or some shit?

f855667654c85e22295fca520f33a0a3.png

tl;dr I'm interpreting this topic being about pride and not about getting the money back, and also using a known doxer to be your debt collecter/muscle. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's what it's looking like.

Edit: is this over a few mil? God damn going to that length over such a small amount.

thank you for your response. I'm not using Borzor in any shape or form. as some maybe already know AAO and borzor split up a while ago. its not about ego or mills, its just a principal I stand for. that you dont take money that doesnt belong to you. I personally apoligised calling her certain stuff and we settled that issue. how ever a couple people dont feel like apoligising becouse she's keeping them "hostage" over a couple mill. this topic was an idea of slush him self. thats why I'm asking the community for their opinions. its hard to give the full story and there is also no need for that to be public.

Doesn't look like it. But very hypocritical that Dull was apart of DDosing/Doxing that ruined Fatality for months when I first joined them years ago. He tried doxing me and failed miserably.. Hypocritical that he's now trying to keep beef in game, but I suppose when you can only talk to girls through a computer screen, you need to defend them anyway possible. 

• Eevee locked this topic