Apex VS Pups (FOE) - 18v18 P2P Mini [4-0]

Martin Tyler

3 hours ago, Sliq said:

Who said i got kicked? The apex members who got autoranked? If you want to speak to me we can get on discord. Youre clueless :]

you tried leaking boards of a clan you slaved in for years (too bad there wasnt shit to leak) and then yes i kicked you from the clan

them are the facts so kyp loser l0l

31 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

you tried leaking boards of a clan you slaved in for years (too bad there wasnt shit to leak) and then yes i kicked you from the clan

them are the facts so kyp loser l0l

You really are brainwashed lmfao. Leak what if i wasnt even playing rs?

I think you should get your facts straight.

4 minutes ago, Sliq said:

You really are brainwashed lmfao. Leak what if i wasnt even playing rs?

I think you should get your facts straight.

i think you should accept the fact you got banned from a clan you slaved in for years by a 5 month old 1st time clanner and know your place l0l

3 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

i think you should accept the fact you got banned from a clan you slaved in for years by a 5 month old 1st time clanner and know your place l0l

Not sure how i got banned but ok lmfao.. Dmk disc if you want to speak. Im sure you wont want to avoid me and actually speak up :]

2 minutes ago, Sliq said:

Not sure how i got banned but ok lmfao.. Dmk disc if you want to speak. Im sure you wont want to avoid me and actually speak up :]

speak up about what? ive spoken all the facts already keep your shit propaganda to yourself while im chillin at the top in the #1 clan freak

18 minutes ago, Sliq said:

Youre missing the main one though :/ 

And weekends doesnt look so good either

this mans bring up weekends while your clan has cancelled like 20 trips this year, been bullied to hide in apex's cape (good dog) or beg other clans to come in yours, and is pulling above 30 for the 1st time all year.. yikes

18 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

this mans bring up weekends while your clan has cancelled like 20 trips this year, been bullied to hide in apex's cape (good dog) or beg other clans to come in yours, and is pulling above 30 for the 1st time all year.. yikes

Lets not forget ir amd apex are openly teaming with eop( looks like both of you are dogs) and still losing :/

4 minutes ago, Sliq said:

Lets not forget ir amd apex are openly teaming with eop( looks like both of you are dogs) and still losing :/

teaming is when you wear the same capes (foe+sup). foe + sup both talk shit on apex so why would we not focus you in a cluster? youre making yourself look even more stupid l0l

17 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

teaming is when you wear the same capes (foe+sup). foe + sup both talk shit on apex so why would we not focus you in a cluster? youre making yourself look even more stupid l0l

We fight you kids 1v3 on weekends lol. But yea im stupid lol.. yikes

Dmk btw <3

41 minutes ago, Sliq said:

We fight you kids 1v3 on weekends lol. But yea im stupid lol.. yikes

Dmk btw <3

You probably weren’t around for it but back in the day foe actually went out with eop in the same capes back in 2014.

Your clan is nowhere near perfect lmfao.

Regardless, there was also an old thing clans went by which is ‘team on crash’, given foe crashes everything is there any surprise the two clans they crash turn on them?

27 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

You probably weren’t around for it but back in the day foe actually went out with eop in the same capes back in 2014.

Regardless, there was also an old thing clans went by which is ‘team on crash’, given foe crashes everything is there any surprise the two clans they crash turn on them?

Never did i say foe is perfect. No clan is perfect imo.

1 hour ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Your clan openly admitted to teaming with 2 other clans. Try again.

39 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

No but you act as though teaming is some horrendous thing Fo would never do.

Im sure at some a clan teamed up with another. As for now foe is strong as is proving it in wild what they can do. Im speaking honesty, not like many kids who just flame for bants :]