Final Ownage Elite vs Supremacy F2P Prep 2-1

medic

rWXhLal.png

Forums | Teamspeak Discord

ObzlGr1.png

Wednesday, October 17th: Final Ownage Elite gathered up 45 elites to take on Supremacy for our scheduled F2P rematch. Seeing as Supremacy is really our only good competition in F2P, we knew it would be one hell of a prep. 

We came into today level headed, confident that our last prep was a fluke loss and we proved ourselves right.

The rounds were really close and good fun for everyone but we pulled through with a very clutch round 3 performance for the W.

#1 again men, cya this weekend.

qEQgVgz.png

VUpVJHA.png

Round 1: Defeat

Final Ownage Elite Starting/Ending: 35/0
Supremacy Starting/Ending: 35/15

Round 2: Victory

Final Ownage Elite Starting/Ending: 36/21
Supremacy Starting/Ending: 36/0

Round 3: Victory 

Final Ownage Elite Starting/Ending: 37/14
Supremacy Starting/Ending: 37/0

qEQgVgz.png

@Utc

1 hour ago, hotkeying said:

Didn't look convincing vs a clan that lost to Fi in F2P.

Gj nonetheless, now step the fuck up to the big leagues.

feel free to pm a rank in sup/foe, I'm sure they'd accept a prep against you the minute they receive the pm

i can't tell if you're trolling or if you actually think ir is in the big leagues, pathetic little man

1 hour ago, Poo said:

dang kid HOW can you call your shit ass masser clan a big league lmfao, you couldnt win a prep vs a quality clan to save ur life

Imagine breaking Fi's 12 month prep loss streak and then piping up about quality LOL. You also lost to MF in P2P, yikes. 

The day IR/Apex/EOP lose to Fi in F2P, I will stop taunting your dogshit clan.

6 hours ago, hotkeying said:

Didn't look convincing vs a clan that lost to Fi in F2P.

Gj nonetheless, now step the fuck up to the big leagues.

That's why ir never won a f2p prep vs foe. Even then prep us kid

6 hours ago, hotkeying said:

Imagine breaking Fi's 12 month prep loss streak and then piping up about quality LOL. You also lost to MF in P2P, yikes. 

The day IR/Apex/EOP lose to Fi in F2P, I will stop taunting your dogshit clan.

Sup is everything you wish you were. keep holding onto those lvl 3's they last longer in fights than your actual members. Shitter

1 hour ago, Aysix said:

Sup is everything you wish you were. keep holding onto those lvl 3's they last longer in fights than your actual members. Shitter

Your rank attendance was 12/12 and you still lost. You guys need to ask yourself if the game is even worth playing anymore LOL. The only clan you can beat at anything is Fi in F2P and even then sometimes you lose.

Yikes!!!!!!

57 minutes ago, hotkeying said:

Your rank attendance was 12/12 and you still lost. You guys need to ask yourself if the game is even worth playing anymore LOL. The only clan you can beat at anything is Fi in F2P and even then sometimes you lose.

Yikes!!!!!!

Funny cause we beat fo 2 preps before this one. While your clan only preps Apex and will never step up to clans like sup/fo. YIKES ! 

27 minutes ago, Logic said:

damn weekly inners gj!

shame you lost your inner vs IR!

3 hours ago, RNG said:

Glad Foc won their first prep since September 7th. I figured you'd get a win after losing back to back last week. Imagine tagging me because you finally won your first prep in 45 days, I see this is a monumental moment for Foc lmfao000.

nobody tagged you buddy I think you're seeing things... guess that's what happens when you spend all of your time in a safe minigame huh.... lookin forward to ending your doggie clan this weekend 

foe closed doom btw get over it, LOL!