Caroline

puppyslush

There has been a recent incident where Caroline was involved in a situation pertaining to money given to her for AAO's clan bank. Contrary to the rumors, She never had the intention of scamming anyone as the disputed amount(5.5m) in question is incredibly small out of the total amount originally owed(90m) and was paid back. I understand that all affected parties in the disputed amount have or are going to receive their monies.

Regardless, the lack of transparency of the situation and her communication wasn't the best and as a Sharkbrew Gatekeeper, Caroline should have been more thoughtful in this domain especially when she is representing the community. While this incident is relatively small, we still expect all our ranks to uphold the values that comes as being a community representative, and thus we have demoted Caroline temporarily for 7 days.

Caroline has been apologetic over the situation, and she will be making a statement later within the next few weeks.

Hopefully all of it was cleared, regardless of the beef people have with others in similar situations, I hope this is a step for others to come forth with the same intent to rightfully undo wrongs with old friends.

(I hope you see this bud.)

1 hour ago, Bbm said:

Hopefully all of it was cleared, regardless of the beef people have with others in similar situations, I hope this is a step for others to come forth with the same intent to rightfully undo wrongs with old friends.

why on earth do you sound like that weirdo

2 hours ago, Bbm said:

Remember what I told you. Bbm.

On topic, the way this all went down at first was ridiculous. The problem between both sides stumbled upon us, when it was reaching its final peak. Threats back and forth. Caroline tried her best to communicate with us, when AAO’s side contacted us. It took Caroline some time to uphold these values that we try represent here at Sharkbrew. Although, she did at the end. Both sides shouldn’t have done what they did. 

I hope to see Caroline back in a week and demonstrating her full 100% for this community.  I hope for everyone apart of this situation can learn from it. 

8 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Why the fuck is this an announcement

fr 

The first lines explain why. It’s to clarify any rumors about Caroline. Rumor being she scammed 90m from AAO. Which she gave back. But, due to how this all went down prior, the idea of doing it was what brought SB to temporary demote Caroline.  

1 hour ago, Brap said:

why on earth do you sound like that weirdo

BUDDY ! I was fucking wondering what happened to you.. I've literally been pinged about 20 times about you lol. You okay? I hear you're crying in a corner somewhere... You need me to send someone?

46 minutes ago, Kim said:

The first lines explain why. It’s to clarify any rumors about Caroline. Rumor being she scammed 90m from AAO. Which she gave back. But, due to how this all went down prior, the idea of doing it was what brought SB to temporary demote Caroline.  

Hilarious. It took you guys a few days to figure out all this bs. Let's roll back to a few months ago when your mods(from your clan hostility) were spamming IR members dox's in IRC, It took you almost TWO months to punish those involved(after being given more than enough proof who it was/and proof they did it). Why? Simply because they're in supremacy and you're extremely biased towards your clan members. How you hold a rank on this site is beyond me, You've shown time and time again that you'll do anything to defend your members in supremacy. But when it comes down to any other member in eop/apex/foe/siege/aao you're very quick to react on the situation.

Shut up bruv init