Caroline

puppyslush

1 hour ago, DULL said:

Hilarious. It took you guys a few days to figure out all this bs. Let's roll back to a few months ago when your mods(from your clan hostility) were spamming IR members dox's in IRC, It took you almost TWO months to punish those involved(after being given more than enough proof who it was/and proof they did it). Why? Simply because they're in supremacy and you're extremely biased towards your clan members. How you hold a rank on this site is beyond me, You've shown time and time again that you'll do anything to defend your members in supremacy. But when it comes down to any other member in eop/apex/foe/siege/aao you're very quick to react on the situation.

Shut up bruv init

I'm one the ranks that had to go after my clan to ensure that they stopped their bullshit. The situation was completely different and it wasn't fully weighed on my decision to demote everyone involved. Many times, I have put bans on Supremacy members and multiple of warnings on them. I got my first promotion to mediator on basis of giving mass warnings on them. You were on personal vendetta since forever ago about my suppose 'bias.'   I made sure with this situation, to hold back my bias between both groups to ensure some sort of outcome quickly as possible. I hold major bias towards Care as I have some sort of relationship outside of the game with her. 

I'm not going to entertain this anymore. You can read previous comments to when you've mentioned this before. They will be the same stances as I have now. 

2 hours ago, DULL said:

Hilarious. It took you guys a few days to figure out all this bs. Let's roll back to a few months ago when your mods(from your clan hostility) were spamming IR members dox's in IRC, It took you almost TWO months to punish those involved(after being given more than enough proof who it was/and proof they did it). Why? Simply because they're in supremacy and you're extremely biased towards your clan members. How you hold a rank on this site is beyond me, You've shown time and time again that you'll do anything to defend your members in supremacy. But when it comes down to any other member in eop/apex/foe/siege/aao you're very quick to react on the situation.

Shut up bruv init

She has been known to be one of the most bias mods on this site. And you wonder why slush is pming people asking how much other clans are paying to not use this site. Maybe we wont entertain this site cause of the bias shit that goes on here.

28 minutes ago, Crunk said:

She has been known to be one of the most bias mods on this site. And you wonder why slush is pming people asking how much other clans are paying to not use this site. Maybe we wont entertain this site cause of the bias shit that goes on here.

Don't confuse speaking the truth for being bias. 

3 hours ago, DULL said:

Shut up bruv init

Mfw sharkbrew thinks they matter in 2k18 lol

OT: A 7 day ban sounds like slushes way of saying "nobody fucking cares stfu and move on" which is the appropriate response to the situation

5 hours ago, DULL said:

Shut up bruv init

interesting

7 hours ago, DULL said:

Shut up bruv init

Few days? More like 2 weeks. Furthermore I was not comfortable how she was being painted as a scammer during this incident and many alleged other things as well. You were involved in this matter too and I hope you do realize that Caroline actually tolerated quite a number of threats. If these same threats were directed at yourself, I don't think you would handle this matter with clarity as she had.

This topic serves to immunize her and eventually give her a platform to clarify the incident from ground up. Regardless, Caroline should have came to us from the getgo when there were signs of it exploding that could affect her reputation.

5 hours ago, Crunk said:

The reason why your clan doesn't use SB changes on a weekly basis. Meanwhile the people who are feeding you these toxic ideas are leeching off your clan. Still, thank you for posting on Sharkbrew.

8 hours ago, Kim said:

Don't confuse speaking the truth for being bias. 

your truth is bias. :blobthinkhard:

4 hours ago, puppyslush said:

The reason why your clan doesn't use SB changes on a weekly basis. Meanwhile the people who are feeding you these toxic ideas are leeching off your clan. Still, thank you for posting on Sharkbrew.

Gratz to having a toxic community site full of trolls (yourself included) with nothing really constructive for the pure community or any community at all. Still a dead site no matter what attempt you try to revive it.

32 minutes ago, Crunk said:

Gratz to having a toxic community site full of trolls (yourself included) with nothing really constructive for the pure community or any community at all. Still a dead site no matter what attempt you try to revive it.

Oh so now the reason is toxicity? Do you need a reminder of the "non-toxic behavior" your clan did:

• Sided with the clan that brought the most mains to the pure scene that had helped killed quite alot of wilderness activity for other clans
  • Starving clans of CWA action while also accusing other clans of starving you
  • Failed to inform the pure community of a scammer you kicked who had and later go on to swiped millions of gp from other clans
  • So far, all members in the community watchlist came from your clan. Perhaps they were influenced by the thorough negativity drips from your lips.

You are definitely do not have any moral standing to judge others, sorry.