My apology to the community (discord unban appeal)

Goat Elmir

Hey can’t find where to post apology so I’ll do it here. 

I want to apologize to the community. Not only have I bullied most members but I’ve traumatized some. I want to apologize to the soft ass moderators that hate me, mostly Kim. I’m sorry for traumatizing you. I’m sorry that you think every single discord account is me. 

The only person I really owe an apology too is slushpuppy, even tho I’ve made it hell for his staff team, this dude still takes time out of his day to help me with whatever I need. Salute to you my friend. 

I’ve changed guys. My birthday was a few days ago and I’ve matured, I’m a year older. I don’t even play this game anymore, why should I continue to bully people on it? 

Nonetheless, when I come back Vandetta is fucking dead, but for now, love you guys take care. Unban me if you wish! 

I’m gonna put some honorable mentions in this spot, just because I think you guys are unbiased and deserve your positions. 

Slush, thanks for the chances you gave me, even tho kim was against it, seems as if the only person she can walk all over is nick. 

Phebz, my nigga ever since he came into sharkbrew discord, unbiased, has me blocked but I miss him someone tell him. 

single strip (not the CD loser) you gave me a lot of chances yourself and I thank you. Keep doing you G even tho you hate me. 

Last but not least, jaimy keep doing your thing foe rat 😂❤️, sorry for scaring you with threats. 

Dishonorable mentions: 

Also if any staff member can tell me why I’m banned on discord I’d love to hear it, and it’s not for doxing remy cause I did that after I got banned. 

• Phebz locked this topic