Leader Scams Money And Backstabs Member

paddytastic2

Hello LPC and XLPC scene 

Just here to give clear warning about what goes on behind the scene in WAR and how a corrupt leader and co-owner take every thing they can from members and give nothing back 

So the story begins with me returning to OSRS after a 6 month break to find my last clan had put 14 def on my pure... i didn't have the time to make a new pure and of course my long time friend and Leader of WAR - RyanL hit me up with ill sell you an old XLPC account of mine and you can just train it up and quest it, sure why not (40m) osrs gold was paid for the account and i requested the email and password off him for around a week maybe longer every time he said he was buzy and would hit me up with it later that night. 

So 1 week and a bit later he starts flaming me for Staking as his members also jumped on and chucked their banks, leaving 2 out of the 10 maxed LPC accounts that WAR actually has bankrupt now i don't know how this is my fault as they all have their own brains and its there own human choice if they would like to chuck every thing they have away leave the game and go play the NEW C.O.D. any how the same day i was staking guess what.. yes RYANL was staking also and cleaned him self.. so i hit him up with a further 90m to help him back on his feet, only to learn he cleaned him self again that night staking with the co-owner that also cleaned him self and took a loan of 150m osrs Gold off me. i also donated to the clan twice in this week for a total of 94m. 

since i left last night i told RyanL he had 24hrs to get me my money and my account back or this was going public and I'm a man of my word. 

WAR owes me 1 LPC account that was paid for and a total of 260m to be paid back so as far as a community clan! a family ! the other shit they claim to be! 

THEY ARE TRASH AND ITS SHIT LIKE THIS THAT WILL MEAN THEY WILL NEVER EVER BECOME A WELL KNOWN CLAN - sorry unless its for scamming 

Check out the co-owner spamming the clan discord when he cleaned him self with his own Go-fund me 

https://gyazo.com/4ef667648e0e12ed32ac3f7f4e1ab788

Your first mistake was trying to buy an account. Whether it's from a friend or not is irrelevant. Common sense should tell you that. You also have no proof about any of the payments, but either way this "WAR" clan doesn't sound like a place to be. How you describe the clan, it sounds like you won't be getting your money back so you should instead spend some time making your own account and finding a better clan next time. 

2 hours ago, 'Ryanl said:

8yc2hh.jpg&key=8eb0acf77c1db12fa6e19461333omaa1.jpg&key=7ca0998c863aa5ee0ba29ce2

All I have to say about this post. btw you owe face 300m running from your debit and making this random post doesn't change that.

actually got me to post on sb gj.  for those who can smell the bullshit from your computer https://ruthless-clan.com/

-ps thx for the free adv

anyone who owns there clan could make there own awards smh. and 'Lord Ryan" thats is a facepalm bro 

1 hour ago, paddytastic2 said:

Screenshots of both facedefacedesk brothers to follow saying I owe them nothing and it was their choice and your talking shit like normal also screenshots of marcsaw begging me for 150m because his girl wouldn't let him use hher paypal again !

You pulled out 40M points from NMZ on his account to feed your staking addictions and used his account to apply for IR. Then you sit here talking about screenshots like they even exist, otherwise you would've posted it had you already came this far. 

You've dropped your whole rent money into staking and lost that all too several occasions, and you realistically did nothing for the clan other than scout and have people work on "your" account. You make it seem like you were anything beneficial, when really you were nothing but a toxic members persuading people to stake more and more causing them to lose their wealth cause you had none of your own.

But I like the fact you advertised WaR more for us, and simply made up some story like anyone on this site really gives a shit. We've already begun to make their money back, and you're here whining on SB still as broke as you've ever been in your RS career. At least until your next paycheck.