Slumpremacy #1 Main Clan Attempts a Wilderness Trip w/ 46 Mains

Deserie

The almighty Slumpremacy massed up like a few sand crabbers and a whopping 46 mains today, they went out wanting to show the scene they truly are the #1 F2P main clan.

After taking 30 minutes to multi-log 2 mains for every pure they had, Slumpremacy set out to get some action. Unfortunately after hopping into Apex in singles, and having 46 more mains than them, Slumpremacy was cleared by superior Apex in a mere 10 minutes.

Xaf9tUj.png

After wondering around mindlessly for over an hour, the mediocre Slumpremacy decided they needed a regroup, since Slumpremacy is incapable of fighting anyone without having 2 mains for every pure logged in. Look at this juicy pull 46 mains!

wHlqYH7.png

Finally after leaving the scene dumbfounded, Slumpremacy decided to let the world know how they make these pulls happen:

906ee72fd3a9eca37351d700b3b53227.png

Even though your first attempt at moving up to main clanning didn't work out, I'm sure if you bring 60+ mains next weekend you might last more than 10 minutes in singles against us!

41 minutes ago, sup kyle said:

u didnt see SUP mains til IR brought theirs and FS hit us, if we had so much we wouldve shown it first fight that u teamed on us and when we rushed u in single l000l

That is fake.

Fs mains first hit was on u retards at south graves. After my leak told me where ur main group was, I scouted it out at north graves

WfB0WLs.png

and then we started ragging u cunts at south graves

uJCj87V.png

after u had like 15 ingame at 13 ports, u ran all the way east to ca where IR pures were smoking Sup pures

and we fucked ur ass l0l

7BBOpFU.png 

:rolf: