Slumpremacy #1 Main Clan Attempts a Wilderness Trip w/ 46 Mains

Deserie

3 minutes ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

That is fake.

Fs mains first hit was on u retards at south graves. After my leak told me where ur main group was, I scouted it out at north graves

WfB0WLs.png

and then we started ragging u cunts at south graves

uJCj87V.png

after u had like 15 ingame at 13 ports, u ran all the way east to ca where IR pures were smoking Sup pures

and we fucked ur ass l0l

7BBOpFU.png 

:rolf:

You are on 3 mains LMFAO and you are talking about other clans bringing mains are you braindead you dumb rat

14 minutes ago, Aysix said:

You wrote a topic because Apex couldn't have one today LMFAO

After the easy 1v1 clear it got slow. We didn't feel like fighting your 46 mains again so we figured we would go relax and laugh at your dogshit main clan. Thanks for promoting your own use of mains please bark again for me. Keep this thread at the top for me like a good boy.

7 minutes ago, RNG said:

After the easy 1v1 clear it got slow. We didn't feel like fighting your 46 mains again so we figured we would go relax and laugh at your dogshit main clan. Thanks for promoting your own use of mains please bark again for me. Keep this thread at the top for me like a good boy.

Your clan is trash keep doing 20v20 inners for your only good action out of the week. 

4 minutes ago, Aysix said:

Your clan is trash keep doing 20v20 inners for your only good action out of the week. 

Good boy.

Btw we pulled more than you to our preps this week retard. Where's your gay ass F2P belt graphics at? Oh thats right you got fucking dropped on your forehead in the only server you play this week lmfao!