trying to understand apex's 1 year domination

professor finessor

Fo stopped being even a rival the moment they chickened out of preps. Alot more respect to clans not scared to do preps / clean 1v1 wildy fights like IR/EOP. 

Fo usually runs in with 100 headless chickens w/ 30 more Sup 1 iteming headless chickens to crash though so they got that going for them.

We get it dude apex loves p2p clan wars lol. If you are so great why not go for overall #1 clan? Foe is uncontested best clan in wilderness f2p and p2p, as well as f2p clanwars. The day you take any of those from Foe I will allow you to suck my dick. 

5 hours ago, H I T T A said:

We get it dude apex loves p2p clan wars lol. If you are so great why not go for overall #1 clan? Foe is uncontested best clan in wilderness f2p and p2p, as well as f2p clanwars. The day you take any of those from Foe I will allow you to suck my dick. 

you're talking as if it didnt take foe 10 months to pull above 40 and stop cancelling half of their trips. imagine calling that #1. you sound stupid lol

not to mention you trade f2p wins in clanwars, that isnt uncontested. uncontested is losing 1 prep all year long (APEX)

5 hours ago, Anton said:

We will forever be #1 p2p matched lol

Fo lost to siege (2 week clan made of ex aao/fi) and IR in 2 diff p2p preps whilst Apex is 26-1 in p2p preps this year

aren't we 27-1?????

Funny that Foe talks about pulls and weekends when you couldn't do jack shit for the early half of this year....

4 minutes ago, Froggers said:

aren't we 27-1?????

Funny that Foe talks about pulls and weekends when you couldn't do jack shit for the early half of this year....

Lmao sick 36 man pull today and showing up to gdz cluster with 13 niggas LOOOOOOOOL my God apex