trying to understand apex's 1 year domination

professor finessor

48 minutes ago, Anton said:

U literally dubbed urselfs as "legends of p2p" until we took that shit away from u lmao

Now its "highest pulling wildy clan" or "quantity over quality" 😂💀

But wait a minute...If you're the godkings of p2p how come your "quality "doesn't transfer over to the wilderness? :thinking:

If FOE can do it, why can't apex?

16 minutes ago, Nos said:

But wait a minute...If you're the godkings of p2p how come your "quality "doesn't transfer over to the wilderness? :thinking:

well....for 1 we spend A LOT less time recruiting at sand crabs...well we don't have to since we have quality to compete in clan wars

1 hour ago, Nos said:

Does your tiny brain not comprehend that wilderness success is determined entirely by numbers and not quality of members

5 hours ago, Madguy said:

Yep supremacy are average at F2P (#5 matched) and there is no1 that can say otherwise, too bad they suck at everything else

#5 matched but we made ur clan go from pulling 100s to 30s on trips lmfao, damn bro howd u let the #5 matched clan do that to you?

2 hours ago, Mustafa said:

#5 matched but we made ur clan go from pulling 100s to 30s on trips lmfao, damn bro howd u let the #5 matched clan do that to you?

To think that your clan can impact anything is hilarious as fuck, let alone that you think you had an impact on apex.

Hell, supremacy never held the #1 spot in any aspect of pure clanning in its 4 years of continuous existence, thats a massive failure of a clan in my book.

Supremacy as a clan had a head start on the rest of its competition, only to be absolute trash in the end

2 minutes ago, Madguy said:

To think that your clan can impact anything is hilarious as fuck, let alone that you think you had an impact on apex.

Hell, supremacy never held the #1 spot in any aspect of pure clanning in its 4 years of continuous existence, thats a massive failure of a clan in my book.

Imagine being in a clan had a head start on the rest of its competition, only for that clan to be bottomfeeders

SUP is probably #1 in terms of sidekick slave to FOE.

27 minutes ago, Madguy said:

Supremacy as a clan had a head start on the rest of its competition, only to be absolute trash in the end

yep thats why my clan has a fullout win and urs doesnt (u lost the only one to foe) :P 

All u need to know is that ur clan takes order from IR

2 hours ago, Mustafa said:

yep thats why my clan has a fullout win and urs doesnt (u lost the only one to foe) :P 

All u need to know is that ur clan takes order from IR

Your leadership is literally forced to tell you to put on team 30 capes? Id be fucking ashamed if my leaders would bend the knee like that.

Team 17 is up for the taking if another clan decides to use it tbh

2 hours ago, Madguy said:

Your leadership is literally forced to tell you to put on team 30 capes? Id be fucking ashamed if my leaders would bend the knee like that.

Team 17 is up for the taking if another clan decides to use it tbh

Yup because ragging ur shit clan in a team 30 cape is worse than  taking orders from a masser clan LMFAO

Just know that you were pulling 100 to trips before nox started munching on irs dick, never team on supremacy ever again lmao

1 hour ago, Mustafa said:

Yup because ragging ur shit clan in a team 30 cape is worse than  taking orders from a masser clan LMFAO

Just know that you were pulling 100 to trips before nox started munching on irs dick, never team on supremacy ever again lmao

Yes in a sense its way way worse, your leaders are willing to give up sups identity just so they can be a good, obedient dog to fo.

and again, supremacy has been and will be the least impactful pure clan post eoc era