Vendetta has closed.

Goat Elmir

35 minutes ago, Kunoopuppy said:

@jay.get it through your head , next time u wanna snake me  big tings

stfu you baby dick, lmao i woke up one day and you were a weirdo. Nobody in the clan ever did anything to you emotional fat boy, you just decided to run off with some food stamp money and delete everything on forums that you made LMFAO imagine erasing your own work, you fucked up your own teamspeak lmfao IMAGINE sitting all night fixing perms just to delete them hahaha.

46 minutes ago, jay. said:

stfu you baby dick, lmao i woke up one day and you were a weirdo. Nobody in the clan ever did anything to you emotional fat boy, you just decided to run off with some food stamp money and delete everything on forums that you made LMFAO imagine erasing your own work, you fucked up your own teamspeak lmfao IMAGINE sitting all night fixing perms just to delete them hahaha.

Related image

1 minute ago, SwitchBlade said:

vendetta got cleared by the rev clan "blockboys" last night (even opts) they dont post on sharkbrew though they don't need the internet clout. 10v10 and cant win against a rev focused clan ruh roh. 

We get it, you put revs on a pedestal. No one gives a fuck fam 

3 hours ago, jay. said:

LMAO WDYM ? You alright kid ? go back to your depressed house hold lmao , Slaving for 24 hours at work just to get paid $10/Hr LMAO Grow up Jay , you aint shit doggy , now bark for me And envy u shitter lmao , How was that 24 man pull ? i pulled more than that with tanks :/ , Stop telling your elites to buy botted tanks and needed to multi log 

22 minutes ago, Kunoopuppy said:

LMAO WDYM ? You alright kid ? go back to your depressed house hold lmao , Slaving for 24 hours at work just to get paid $10/Hr LMAO Grow up Jay , you aint shit doggy , now bark for me And envy u shitter lmao , How was that 24 man pull ? i pulled more than that with tanks :/ , Stop telling your elites to buy botted tanks and needed to multi log 

Imagine being cucked by @jay.