I'm pretty sure I've PMed your officials about Divine Kings and to let me know when they're out and about. We aren't associated with DK lol like 2 of our members PK with them for fun and that's all. 

On 10/21/2018 at 7:22 PM, Cera S6 said:

I'm pretty sure I've PMed your officials about Divine Kings and to let me know when they're out and about. We aren't associated with DK lol like 2 of our members PK with them for fun and that's all. 

Even if you have one person Pk with them you'l get associated with Dk. Its just natural. Control them if you want to.

2 hours ago, Tova said:

Even if you have one person Pk with them you'l get associated with Dk. Its just natural. Control them if you want to.

Stfu Can u control evo and unk plus ruin in ur clan 

12 hours ago, Tova said:

Control them? 

Incase you missed it, DK merged into VR, got in big fights with our officials, rage quit and vowed to kill VR/Kaochin/Sparze lol.

So yea I'll control them, you're right. On it!

2 hours ago, Cera S6 said:

Control them? 

Incase you missed it, DK merged into VR, got in big fights with our officials, rage quit and vowed to kill VR/Kaochin/Sparze lol.

So yea I'll control them, you're right. On it!

I was talking about the 2 Vr members who pk with DK you mentioned earlier. Not Dk.

14 minutes ago, Tova said:

I was talking about the 2 Vr members who pk with DK you mentioned earlier. Not Dk.

The 2 DK members go to DK PKs for a little action. They're not involved in the drama stuff, they use it as open CC fun action when VR isnt out. The same 2 PK with ibilys as well for the same reason. Usually when they get into big beef fights with jaja they just leave anyways lol I don't need to "control them". They CBF with that shit in DK, they just go when they do Rev sweeps for fun.