FOE #1 P2P SUNDAY - 100 ELITES ABSOLUTELY SMOKE THE ALLIANCE IN A 2 HOUR RETURN FIGHT.

medic

3 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

U have to be a special kind of monkey to believe to you could actually take a W off EOP+IR+Apex+JaJa in a 4v1 when few weeks ago u couldnt even hang with EOP alone.

Correct me if im wrong, but didnt we literally kill the alliance on your anni 1v3? Adding another clan wont make a difference in the fact jaja was there helping you guys.

1 minute ago, Sliq said:

Correct me if im wrong, but didnt we literally kill the alliance on your anni 1v3? Adding another clan wont make a difference in the fact jaja was there helping you guys.

They’ll never admit it but who cares, more action for us 

12 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

U have to be a special kind of monkey to believe to you could actually take a W off EOP+IR+Apex+JaJa in a 4v1 when few weeks ago u couldnt even hang with EOP alone.

You have to be a certain kind of blind to not see that fo took several W's off eop+ir+apex+jaja in a 1v4 this weekend.

1 hour ago, Halp said:

you forgot the part that you and sup had a joint trip to compete with anything today

?

It's acceptable for EOP/IR/Apex/JAJA to team together but when Supremacy and FOE are "together" it's a problem.

I guess 2 clans is better than 4 l00l

OT: grats foe well deserved

4 hours ago, sup kyle said:

?

It's acceptable for EOP/IR/Apex/JAJA to team together but when Supremacy and FOE are "together" it's a problem.

Personally I think it's fine, as it's fine if fo/Sup/SV wanna link up (rightfully so) but at least people should admit it, Sharkbrew tends to live in a state of full-time propaganda lol, it's worse than politics haha. Deflect, troll, flame, propaganda... Everyone is to blame for toxicity.

I do find the stance on "teaming/alliances" on here rather amusing, it's as if nobody has any clue how the real world and war works :L

18 hours ago, sup kyle said:

?

Apex didn’t team with anyone we had our own capes and we barely hit that cluster we went into it for like 30 seconds saw all the mains and went back to doing 1v1s with the clans that weren’t involved. The only time Apex has teamed with another clan (Since I’ve been apart of it) is when we are doing a 1v1 and a clan crashes and both clans agreed prior to team on crash.

cant speak on any teaming before I joined because I didn’t see it or pay attention.

17 hours ago, DilL said:

i'd be complaining too if i was in a clan that NEEDS to team in order to stay relevant

Refer to the quote below.

2 minutes ago, Halp said:

Apex didn’t team with anyone we had our own capes and we barely hit that cluster we went into it for like 30 seconds saw all the mains and went back to doing 1v1s with the clans that weren’t involved. The only time Apex has teamed with another clan (Since I’ve been apart of it) is when we are doing a 1v1 and a clan crashes and both clans agreed prior to team on crash.

cant speak on any teaming before I joined because I didn’t see it or pay attention.