the contrary

Tannie

Idk what i missed that fo went from 40 pull to 100 in 2 weeks.. Did some clan close into them again?

Either way.. The only time Fo ever had a chance against EOP was when theyre up +20-30.

EOP bullied you for a year straight, when both cland pulled the same. You have taken like 2 weekends off them due to being up +30 LOL

It took eop ranks/members to get bored of bullying you/having no competition and retire for you to even become relevant. And even then youre not doing a very good job at it because ur 'wins' arent as convincing as Eops.

Hopefully u can keep the +20-30 gap because thats when u have a chance..

That all lmfao.

17 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

Idk what i missed that fo went from 40 pull to 100 in 2 weeks.. Did some clan close into them again?

Either way.. The only time Fo ever had a chance against EOP was when theyre up +20-30.

EOP bullied you for a year straight, when both cland pulled the same. You have taken like 2 weekends off them due to being up +30 LOL

It took eop ranks/members to get bored of bullying you/having no competition and retire for you to even become relevant. And even then youre not doing a very good job at it because ur 'wins' arent as convincing as Eops.

That all lmfao.

Eop dead 

49 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

That all lmfao.

you sounds very uneducated on the subject buddy 

3 hours ago, Bbm said:

they did a fake ending in a different world + called 2 main clans lol it was very sad...

Want to know something else that's pretty sad.... This...because it's true.

V0fshgq.png

So all of those red dots just showed up after they hopped to a different world to take a fake ending? 

oh and since when does teamspeak show how many opts are in game?

69e70d48ef1e1d8e5169bd3095c0decc.png

@Bbm you are a retard 

2 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

That all lmfao.

Would it kill you to learn to take an L on a game gracefully? For fuck's sake you're all almost 30 now and you've had years of practice at it.

Sorry to say, since I really did enjoy my time in eop, but all the ranks leaving/quitting has put eop into a very difficult position and it looks like it's just going to continue downhill. Like I said in an earlier post, you should've just stayed closed.

That all lmfao.

foe had been outpulling eop for 2-3 weeks, if not the same opts, before eop's anniversary where the 150v150 in both servers happened, which foe won both btw. After that, foe has comfortably outpulled eop week in week out which has resorted to ir and eop teaming, likewise with sup and foe.

eop ranks got bored because in that 2-3 week period, foe started pulling consistently and the eop ranks couldnt match it and then losing back2back ani's really sealed it for them.

That all lmfao.

is this why you guys always hide at gdz with mains anytime foe is within 10 of your pull.

you're just saying blatant lies that no one believes at this point. everyone is aware that foe is notorious for fighting you and other clans down opts due to having superior and unmatched wilderness quality.

3 hours ago, Deviants said:

Would it kill you to learn to take an L on a game gracefully? For fuck's sake you're all almost 30 now and you've had years of practice at it.

Sorry to say, since I really did enjoy my time in eop, but all the ranks leaving/quitting has put eop into a very difficult position and it looks like it's just going to continue downhill. Like I said in an earlier post, you should've just stayed closed.

I never mentioned anything about Ls..

And when has Fo ever taken an L gracefully lmfao...

I was simply stating facts, and if u go back a few weeks  you would realize that FO was indeed getting fucked left and right without even putting up a proper fight..

Difference is that EOP didnt need +30 opts advantage at that time period.

I just find it funny how proud they are for winning a fight up 20-30, when we all know that if EOP could match FOs pull it would be same shit all over again.

3 hours ago, half of you are delusional said:

foe had been outpulling eop for 2-3 weeks, if not the same opts, before eop's anniversary where the 150v150 in both servers happened, which foe won both btw. After that, foe has comfortably outpulled eop week in week out which has resorted to ir and eop teaming, likewise with sup and foe.

eop ranks got bored because in that 2-3 week period, foe started pulling consistently and the eop ranks couldnt match it and then losing back2back ani's really sealed it for them.

Dont forget apex, ez 2v3 rivalry

22 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

I was simply stating facts, and if u go back a few weeks  you would realize that FO was indeed getting fucked left and right without even putting up a proper fight..

I just find it funny how proud they are for winning a fight up 20-30, when we all know that if EOP could match FOs pull it would be same shit all over again.

That’s not true though just coz u sayin LMAO

23 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

We have ur rank chat, we are reading everything being said and the guy will never get caught 🤫🤫🤫

eop’s only way to win us mains and team

7 hours ago, Prep War said:

So all of those red dots just showed up after they hopped to a different world to take a fake ending? 

@Bbm you are a retard 

Lmao fucking tart. @Bbm big dumb

9 hours ago, Prep War said:

@Bbm you are a retard 

This is how I know you'vee probably been in one clan or (shitty) ones your whole life lol.

You leave the scene, tele back up and take a fake ending AKA something Adhi has done for years lol...

12 hours ago, Tannie said:

gratz now nobuddy is gonna take u srsly lol.

Because some irrelevant people who are already biased over clan shit matters to me lol...no... Foe still uses mains first, and they can't 1v1 EOP. Period.