the contrary

Tannie

6 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

I never mentioned anything about Ls..

And when has Fo ever taken an L gracefully lmfao...

I was simply stating facts, and if u go back a few weeks  you would realize that FO was indeed getting fucked left and right without even putting up a proper fight..

Difference is that EOP didnt need +30 opts advantage at that time period.

I just find it funny how proud they are for winning a fight up 20-30, when we all know that if EOP could match FOs pull it would be same shit all over again.

You didn't mention anything about L's because you want to deny it all the way into the second closure of 2018. Fo has taken many L's gracefully over it's 13 years of being open and I don't care about a few weeks ago because that's not right here and now. You may not have needed +30 then but you're certainly needing those +30 mains to sustain you (and still losing) on your f2p trip last Saturday as well as the assistance of jaja yesterday lol. You just let your biggest rival on OSRS kick in your front door and take a shit on your brand new tv. I'd be proud of defeating my rival clan 1v3 as well, just like how you were always proud of doing it when eop was on top. I had heard that eop wasn't even using mains anymore and then 2 days later I laughed until I fell out of my chair when I saw you had 30 mains with you and still couldn't beat fo lol. How far you've fallen as a clan. It's a shame that you guys had to reopen a clan that closed at the undisputed top and then turn it into the sad sight it is now. You've succeeded in tarnishing what reputation the clan had left and I've got no sympathy for you anymore.

22 minutes ago, Deviants said:

You're literally some rank for a Castle Wars Community outreach program. Stop calling people retarded and irrelevant.

Atleast I don't go around posting everywhere trying to 'pretend' and stay relevant after being irrelevant for 3 years lol.

cUThCFD.png 

14 minutes ago, Bbm said:

Atleast I don't go around posting everywhere trying to 'pretend' and stay relevant after being irrelevant for 3 years lol.

cUThCFD.png 

Where am I posting pretending to be relevant? Don't make me grab you by the pussy in the middle of castle wars.

2 hours ago, Deviants said:

You didn't mention anything about L's because you want to deny it all the way into the second closure of 2018. Fo has taken many L's gracefully over it's 13 years of being open and I don't care about a few weeks ago because that's not right here and now. You may not have needed +30 then but you're certainly needing those +30 mains to sustain you (and still losing) on your f2p trip last Saturday as well as the assistance of jaja yesterday lol. You just let your biggest rival on OSRS kick in your front door and take a shit on your brand new tv. I'd be proud of defeating my rival clan 1v3 as well, just like how you were always proud of doing it when eop was on top. I had heard that eop wasn't even using mains anymore and then 2 days later I laughed until I fell out of my chair when I saw you had 30 mains with you and still couldn't beat fo lol. How far you've fallen as a clan. It's a shame that you guys had to reopen a clan that closed at the undisputed top and then turn it into the sad sight it is now. You've succeeded in tarnishing what reputation the clan had left and I've got no sympathy for you anymore.

150 iq right here. Someone give this man the nobel peace prize asap.

3 hours ago, Deviants said:

im not even in eop you actual retard.. i gave my opinion from an outside perspective..

nice essay tho, but few weeks vs 1 year of straight dominance over ur rivals.. nty

quote me again in few weeks if fo can keep outpulling eop by +30, because youll probably need it (FROM OUTSIDE PERSPECTIVE) 

cya

Just now, 0ldschooler said:

im not even in eop you actual retard.. i gave my opinion from an outside perspective..

nice essay tho, but few weeks vs 1 year of straight dominance over ur rivals.. nty

quote me again in few weeks if fo can keep outpulling eop by +30, because youll probably need it (FROM OUTSIDE PERSPECTIVE) 

cya

You're not in eop?? What!? Eop avatar, eop member tag on fansite, sucking eop dick on said fansite for years.. could have fooled me! And essay? What? That's like 6 or 7 sentences my nigga haha.

The way I see it you don't have an outside perspective to give.

3 minutes ago, Deviants said:

You're not in eop?? What!? Eop avatar, eop member tag on fansite, sucking eop dick on said fansite for years.. could have fooled me! And essay? What? That's like 6 or 7 sentences my nigga haha.

The way I see it you don't have an outside perspective to give.

6 sentences is alot to read for Oldschooler hence why he thinks its an essay