Main quality vs pure quality

Red Vision

If both the main and pure scenes had to compete in the following, who do you think would win? 

(This is assuming that both scenes were in the same level bracket)

Single Spells Clan wars: Mains

Multi Spells Clan wars: Pures

P2p Single Spells( Wildy): Mains

P2p Multi Spells (Wildy): Pures

Member Quality: Mains

I was just thinking how sharkbrew is now a place for both main and pure scenes. So why not ask this question.

9 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

would be easier for pures to compete in a main bracket as most pure clans have ample experience using mains

disagree,

half of the pures that want to go main don't even last, they can't find piles, can't deal with spears, slow in returning, list goes on.

Main clan warring is harder and more challenging. However, mains will have a difficult time tanking with 1 defence initially.

It would be great if some pure clans hopped on their mains and setup wars with main clans and vice-versa. Clan world is dead so dewelling into each other's scenes would surely bring a lot more activity.

Can't be too sure since it's unfeasible that both sides have enough experience in both. I used to think Mains, in particular those with did RSB (Max Gear CWA), were the best of mains mechanically, but I've seen enough of them do wilderness, 55 def, and F2P to now think otherwise. Just as I've seen numerous pures on their mains that splash all over the place.

If someone spends all their time doing one kind of PvP, they're going to get good at it. Although I think I can say that there are more mains who suck at PvP than pures (on a % basis). 

1 hour ago, Nike said:

disagree,

half of the pures that want to go main don't even last, they can't find piles, can't deal with spears, slow in returning, list goes on.

I was being sarcastic because some of these pure clans prefer to fight other pure clans using their mains over their pures

1 hour ago, IMK said:

Can't be too sure since it's unfeasible that both sides have enough experience in both. I used to think Mains, in particular those with did RSB (Max Gear CWA), were the best of mains mechanically, but I've seen enough of them do wilderness, 55 def, and F2P to now think otherwise. Just as I've seen numerous pures on their mains that splash all over the place.

If someone spends all their time doing one kind of PvP, they're going to get good at it. Although I think I can say that there are more mains who suck at PvP than pures (on a % basis). 

People that do rsb are the best at all aspects of the game, Seals/Pups are the biggest evidence of this.

Generally speaking though both mains and pures are trash, there's really nothing in it.

single piles isnt really a thing in multi for pures since it doesnt take much to bang out a retard and smite his +1.

Both scenes probably have shitters, and probably some big dick hitters. Pures are pretty much always pk based while the average main thinks being competitive is 3tick woodcutting for weeks on end, im satisfied with the scene im in i guess.