Main quality vs pure quality

Red Vision

pure scene is a lot more casual so the mean skill lvl will be lower than the mean skill lvl for mains. top tier pures are better and often can pvp better (brid/nh/tanking all aspects) unless compared with top tier main singles pker. main clanning is filled with clueless multi bots

in the end of the day tho rs is very limited in its mechanics if you wanna see high lvl competitive go catch the pro scene of a game like fortnite or csgo

I've never fought on a pure account, so it's hard to judge. However, there's a lot more to warring then just switching gears and being able to hybrid/tribrid. Even amongst people who've warred in the main scene for years there're still gaps in quality, as although it's not too difficult to learn, it's hard to master. If you really take all the skills in account that are required to be excellent at warring, then I think mains need a little bit more than pures. It's still comparing apples to oranges though.

Pures , cuz ea pure is a pker from the start of his existance , getting banged at the start of your "clanning carreer" in preps n shit need alot of getting used 2 , so u will focus that much better further on .Bridding wise if u give a main and a pure a zerker , to brid on it ( a complete randoms from ea - a pure clan and a main clan or just -a random  pure  and a random main (WILDERNESS BASED ) , then i would think pures would have atl 7 or 8 wins out of 10. 

Just my opinion ,saying this as im playing on a pure and a Med lvl.

BTW ofc there are exeptions on both brackets .

6 hours ago, Estranger said:

Pures , cuz ea pure is a pker from the start of his existance , getting banged at the start of your "clanning carreer" in preps n shit need alot of getting used 2 , so u will focus that much better further on .Bridding wise if u give a main and a pure a zerker , to brid on it ( a complete randoms from ea - a pure clan and a main clan or just -a random  pure  and a random main (WILDERNESS BASED ) , then i would think pures would have atl 7 or 8 wins out of 10. 

Just my opinion ,saying this as im playing on a pure and a Med lvl.

BTW ofc there are exeptions on both brackets .

10 hours ago, Fire Hawk154 said:

I've never fought on a pure account, so it's hard to judge. However, there's a lot more to warring then just switching gears and being able to hybrid/tribrid. Even amongst people who've warred in the main scene for years there're still gaps in quality, as although it's not too difficult to learn, it's hard to master. If you really take all the skills in account that are required to be excellent at warring, then I think mains need a little bit more than pures. It's still comparing apples to oranges though.

9 hours ago, Smile said:

mains

On 25-10-2018 at 11:09 AM, roflcats said:

p2p main fighting is very easy to adjust to from pures

f2p main fighting however is a lot tougher to adapt to (and you need a decent computer lmfao). Although it seems f2p main wars in the wild are coming to an extinct which is pretty sad

• 4 weeks later...