How bad is it?

puppyslush

Today I received a PM from a person:

: I have literally camped supremacy mains since 3at did Nh stuff to munapaat people
: How Can they so openly Bring mains for so long?
: Fo+eop Are like lambs compared to sup/ir situation
: Do something, its ruining the scene

We even have screenshots of IR hiring main clans- which is quite unprecedented, so my question is now:

1. How bad is the situation?
  2. If we were to organize a mediation between Sup and IR, would clans still continue to abet and support either side who bring mains? How can we deter this? Whats the alliance structure currently in place at the moment?

It'll never happen unfortunately. Kids are so worried winning on RuneScape they'll do whatever it takes even if that means being scummy. It will forever be you brought them first, no you did type of thing.

People forget that it's just a game sometimes I swear.

It’s a known fact supremacy brings mains. Unbias, ir asked for mains to combat it. 

Supremacy is at that point, where every clan should put them on crashwar terms for making the scene cancer.

meanwhile fo continues to team with them and bring tanks ( CD rejects + my dogs )

but ye ur sharkbrew meeting ain’t gunna do shit bud lol

Just now, H I T T A said:

Tannie is good guy but if he's going to do the main thing, he should rag clans that openly bring mains rather than being a hit for hire. That might help.

surprisingly enough, he offered to do that before- but would that make us look bad vs just doing nothing?

1 minute ago, puppyslush said:

surprisingly enough, he offered to do that before- but would that make us look bad vs just doing nothing?

In my opinion, no. You're taking matters into your own hands. I'm not saying dictate shit, but you could probably do more than nothing. There are a few routes you could take. Maybe bring back some sort of incentive program. I know a lot of clans won't care about it, and tbh you shouldn't have to foot the bill, but a points system with a worthy enough prize could have potential? Like a cotm that is some how worth a shit. 

Or as stated before, take matters into your own hands. Sure you will get the guys saying sharkbrew staff brings mains to hit pures, but perhaps make it very fucking clear just what is happening. Drop the mains, or have roidgods rag tank team on you every fucking weekend. But dont EVER touch the clans who do have the integrity enough to fight in the scene that they have chosen to fight in. If these clans are losing every fight to their rivals because they're fighting their rivals and every fight are camped with mains, perhaps they'll give it up.

Agree been doing the same for every saturday

<01:12:54> "3at" pokes you: yo bro why wont varjo answer his phone??
<01:12:58> "3at" pokes you: tell him to pick up his phone
<01:13:05> "3at" pokes you: or do I need to contact his parents instead

Good time when 3at and hebi used to lead trips on mains!

lFaZz0l.png

12 minutes ago, H I T T A said:

In my opinion, no. You're taking matters into your own hands. I'm not saying dictate shit, but you could probably do more than nothing. There are a few routes you could take. Maybe bring back some sort of incentive program. I know a lot of clans won't care about it, and tbh you shouldn't have to foot the bill, but a points system with a worthy enough prize could have potential? Like a cotm that is some how worth a shit. 

Or as stated before, take matters into your own hands. Sure you will get the guys saying sharkbrew staff brings mains to hit pures, but perhaps make it very fucking clear just what is happening. Drop the mains, or have roidgods rag tank team on you every fucking weekend. But dont EVER touch the clans who do have the integrity enough to fight in the scene that they have chosen to fight in. If these clans are losing every fight to their rivals because they're fighting their rivals and every fight are camped with mains, perhaps they'll give it up.

Well the COTM/WCOTM system closed off because clan leaders didn't want to participate in them- for the reason of "not giving sharkbrew is toxic lololol"

A while back, there had been instances where a main clan was massed up to ACing- only to find there are no mains to attack, so they focused on pures and then everyone else, so asking a main clan to rag a clan is a nuclear options and should be something of the last resort

11 minutes ago, H I T T A said:

This all literally comes down to the like 10-15 people in the community who lead the clans and make the calls to bring tanks. Literally they're the only ones you need to convince to do otherwise.

These are the same people who are wholly convinced Sharkbrew is the corner stone of toxicity and routinely ban members who go on sharkbrew, but yet hire mains, keep scammers in their clans and, dox members and memebrs from other clans

3 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

^^ @H I T T A this is the sort of attitude i was talking about - just deflect the harbinger of their problems onto sharkbrew X D woo hoo!

Ah yeah I can defiantly see a lose lose situation here. If you sit back and do nothing you're the problem and if you openly do something you're also the problem 🤷 personally I just think people take RuneScape far too serious and put their egos on the line and just plain NEED to win. Tbh I would bet a lot of people on this site are probably pretty shitty people irl like if you can't have a little decency on a simple game that's gotta speak volumes for your irl. I just don't understand why they choose to fight in lpc if they want to use mains and shit. Just go start a 40 def scene or something.