How bad is it?

puppyslush

I do think tannie having his hit for hire thing does cast a terrible look onto the rank team of this site. 

Like I said I think if he was simply doing an antirag thing against clans with mains it may be a little different. At least then the clans without mains could understand and appreciate it.

3 minutes ago, H I T T A said:

I do think tannie having his hit for hire thing does cast a terrible look onto the rank team of this site. 

Like I said I think if he was simply doing an antirag thing against clans with mains it may be a little different. At least then the clans without mains could understand and appreciate it.

From my understanding, IR paid him to AC, but supremacy still alleged that he still attacked high level pures. Then again I never heard from Supremacy afterwards

Personally I think the scene will probably change eventually to mpc or just every clan being a mix of pures and tanks. This community is far too stubborn to come to any kind of agreement so a change will have or the scene will just die altogether 

Supremacy has been bringing mains the entire rivalry and IR never retaliated but when they brought 30+ mains a few months ago, they crossed the line.

For the last few weekends, IR has used mains in retaliation only and have them on stand-by, meanwhile Sup have their mains with in their main fall-in.

Nothing needs to be discussed, if SUP want to drop the mains they can and we will stop retaliating.

2 hours ago, H I T T A said:

In my opinion, no. You're taking matters into your own hands. I'm not saying dictate shit, but you could probably do more than nothing. There are a few routes you could take. Maybe bring back some sort of incentive program. I know a lot of clans won't care about it, and tbh you shouldn't have to foot the bill, but a points system with a worthy enough prize could have potential? Like a cotm that is some how worth a shit. 

Or as stated before, take matters into your own hands. Sure you will get the guys saying sharkbrew staff brings mains to hit pures, but perhaps make it very fucking clear just what is happening. Drop the mains, or have roidgods rag tank team on you every fucking weekend. But dont EVER touch the clans who do have the integrity enough to fight in the scene that they have chosen to fight in. If these clans are losing every fight to their rivals because they're fighting their rivals and every fight are camped with mains, perhaps they'll give it up.

Get off your high horse btw, FOE had 30-40 mains at the GDZ fight on Sunday and IR didn't have ANY

At the end of the day it comes down to the individuals in said clans who actually own/use their personal mains when asked by their ranks or own their own free will, some kids just can't be controlled tbh

2 hours ago, Aysix said:

every clan other than FOE/A are using mains right now. 

You're dizzy if you don't think/have seen all the ex-CD who joined fo using their mains bro haha ;p

You act as if it's a recent thing, this shit has been going on since pre-EOC. FOE has brought mains. SUP brings mains. It's not a new thing, nor will it ever end since 20 defence worlds will never become a thing.

Stop thinking your toxic-hole site is gonna be able to enforce anything. You can't. Sharkbrew can't cause the ranks are biased themselves. The site is nothing but a place to banter and flame.

3 hours ago, Godae said:

It’s a known fact supremacy brings mains. Unbias, ir asked for mains to combat it. 

Supremacy is at that point, where every clan should put them on crashwar terms for making the scene cancer.

meanwhile fo continues to team with them and bring tanks ( CD rejects + my dogs )

but ye ur sharkbrew meeting ain’t gunna do shit bud lol

~ Current Council of EoP ~

20 minutes ago, Froggers said:

You act as if it's a recent thing, this shit has been going on since pre-EOC. FOE has brought mains. SUP brings mains. It's not a new thing, nor will it ever end since 20 defence worlds will never become a thing.

Stop thinking your toxic-hole site is gonna be able to enforce anything. You can't. Sharkbrew can't cause the ranks are biased themselves. The site is nothing but a place to banter and flame.

20 def worlds would see some clans refuse to participate and everyone else get 20 def

in reality there is just two ways to get rid of mains

1. make 1 def worlds but jagex wont do that

2. talk to the leaders of each clan tell them drop the mains or have every clan focus them till they do...

mains are only a problem because of the leaders of every clan cause they want to "win" on a pixelated game. some clans dont use mains like apex/misfits because there leadership doesnt let them. to stop mains you just need clan leaders to grow up