How bad is it?

puppyslush

FOE literally told 2 main clans to come hit EOP members last weekend. I have PMS and conversations with people in those clans that have gone, as well as refused.. You talk about one clan, it's most. If anyone thinks I'm lying, you're honestly retarded and don't know anything about clanning in general and should stick to being out of situations that don't concern you. 

As far as Sup, FI, IR, EOP calling main clans...That's yet to be seen (two Jaja kids that are in EOP clan, can't be worth FO calling SV + (Main alliance) to hit pures. It's sad, I've been saying to get rid of Danny for months but it isn't until some kid in another clan PMs you about the amount of mains hanging around fights? The guy literally begs people to come hit pures lol (pretty sad the PMs I've seen.)

Just leave it alone and let all clans fullout then, what's  the point of addressing it if no1 will do a single thing. FO will still call main clans, IR and Sup will continue to fight with Mains/Pures, and every other clan will fight until they cannot fight any longer.

Just now, Deviants said:

eop dont do fullouts tho :spinthink:

Just because full-outs aren't declared on a forum, doesn't mean it isn't spoken about. Why do you even concern yourself with Runescape when you're past your prime and irrelevant..Stay sucking dick or move on with your life.

2 hours ago, Sybren said:

@slushpuppy for the future of pure clanning; yes you should take matters into your own hands. Not because it's something that would only benefit YOU but the WHOLE pure scene. It's needed as they simply won't listen, we all know that. And even if they would listen I believe a certain system which is ready to go ham on them would be useful to keep the scene up and running.

If we could somehow work something out like that, that would be some proud sht. Than again, who and how many clans/communities would be truly down for it.

I honestly think it would already be helpful if we could actually get main clan to focus those main accounts during pure clusters. I'm pretty sure they'd be down for it but it would probably require $$$ for their time doing so.

lol you're too optimistic. this shit has been going on for maybe 8 years now.

1 hour ago, deer said:

fx13V3H.png

gacEFIY.png

Not to mention 3/3 topics disputed in 2017 for using mains in COTM

LOL that's last week you weirdo. IR got fucked because they brought mains at start sorry?? We used mains in clanwars?? LOL WAT??

1 hour ago, 2ndch4nce said:

SUP will never drop the mains, only way to combat is to beat them at their own game.

This forum is basically a FOE/SUP Jerk-off anyways, so SUP will never admit to wrongdoing and no one will call them out on their shit without 4-5 people then ganging up on them. 

as this topic is 90% apex/eop/ir lol how

17 minutes ago, Bbm said:

FOE literally told 2 main clans to come hit EOP members last weekend. I have PMS and conversations with people in those clans that have gone, as well as refused.. You talk about one clan, it's most. If you think I'm lying, you're honestly retarded and don't know anything about clanning in general and should stick to being out of situations that don't concern you. 

As far as Sup, FI, IR, EOP calling main clans...That's yet to be seen (two Jaja kids that are in EOP clan, can't be worth FO calling SV + (Main alliance) to hit pures. It's sad, I've been saying to get rid of Danny for months but it isn't until some kid in another clan PMs you about the amount of mains hanging around fights? The guy literally begs people to come hit pures lol (pretty sad the PMs I've seen.)

Just leave it alone and let all clans fullout then, what's  the point of addressing it if no1 will do a single thing. FO will still call main clans, IR and Sup will continue to fight with Mains/Pures, and every other clan will fight until they cannot fight any longer.

bro IR just hired a main team what u mean they don't call main clans.

4 minutes ago, Froggers said:

As long as Sharkbrew continues to just support Supremacy, the biggest hypocrites, SB will never be taken seriously lmao

WHO SUPPORTS SUPREMACY??? WTF LOL

tell ur allies stop hiring main teams and bringing mains and we're ok!!

1 minute ago, sup kyle said:

LOL that's last week you weirdo. IR got fucked because they brought mains at start sorry?? We used mains in clanwars?? LOL WAT??

as this topic is 90% apex/eop/ir lol how

Cotm stands for clan of the month btw. If you don't remember, you'd get points for submitting wilderness and clanwars topics. Slave ranks in your clan saw it as a creative writing opportunity to try and boost morale, unfortunately your topics were disputed for mains and the entire COTM idea scrapped. It's ok though, I understand if you don't remember, at that point in time IR had already bullied you into complete inactivity.

1 minute ago, deer said:

Cotm stands for clan of the month btw. If you don't remember, you'd get points for submitting wilderness and clanwars topics. Slave ranks in your clan saw it as a creative writing opportunity to try and boost morale, unfortunately your topics were disputed for mains and the entire COTM idea scrapped. It's ok though, I understand if you don't remember, at that point in time IR had already bullied you into complete inactivity.

bullied me into what l0l0l i was in uni and working full time, but ty

weird im back now and im killing ur clan very awkward for u huh buddy lol

13 hours ago, Jimi said:

Agree been doing the same for every saturday

<01:12:54> "3at" pokes you: yo bro why wont varjo answer his phone??
<01:12:58> "3at" pokes you: tell him to pick up his phone
<01:13:05> "3at" pokes you: or do I need to contact his parents instead

Good time when 3at and hebi used to lead trips on mains!

lFaZz0l.png

You realize that varjo is still in our clan u fucking loser 

7 hours ago, Froggers said:

IR aren't our allies. Are we on friendly terms? Yes.

Currently setting up a market for mains? Lmao, as if your Sharkbrew ranks aren't part of the problem in the clan who constantly brings mains and started this whole fiasco.

The community will never take a unified stand against mains, it's viewed as a "last" option or card some clans turn to if needed to beat their rivals. People care more about "wins" and propaganda and posting that shit on this site. It doesn't take much effort to stop mains in the pure scene, but you'll never convince the leaders to do otherwise.

Even in XLPC, a scene that is irrelevant, people have brought tanks and mains. Think you're gonna stop shitters like SUP in the LPC scene? I'm sure some SUP in SUP themselves don't like it, but hey, as long as you post that "win" and propaganda on this website right?

stopped reading after u said ir arent our allies, u realize that ur only job on weekends is to suicide for ir?

7 hours ago, sup kyle said:

Moron on Saturday we literally had our mains in another world when we rushed you at ruins, and our mains were hitting your FS rag team. It was YOU who brought the mains first. If we see your mains with you we aren't going to hide ours anymore. Simple @hotkeying, keep your mains away from you and we will keep ours away from us. You can use them as insurance but SUP will not use mains unless we see yours on you. Just make sure next time when you have 35 at CA don't login the FS rag team and your own mains lmfao.

IR brought mains on Saturday because you know damn well you can't beat 75 Supremacy with 70 IR. You've never beat us down numbers and never will because your quality isn't close to ours and it's the same reason you will never fullout us.

We never brought 30+ mains vs you until recently and you will never provide proof so continue making my clan out to be the bad guy when you're the clan who botted mains and use rag scripts to fight us lol.

why are u argueing with this retard? he knows damn well that his clan is the first to logg on mains and the lvl 3s to boost his cape counter. He is just putting a play so every1 on this site feels bad for him. Its funny because he doesnt have to since every1 on this site already make supremacy the bad guy no matter whatt, mostly by apex members who we made go back to being a snipe team and eop kids that are mad we closed them several times 

13 hours ago, H I T T A said:

I do think tannie having his hit for hire thing does cast a terrible look onto the rank team of this site. 

Like I said I think if he was simply doing an antirag thing against clans with mains it may be a little different. At least then the clans without mains could understand and appreciate it.

hej, 

1) ir pay me to antirag sup.

2) i told sup, not bring mains, sup gatekeeper, crafted said oki.

3) i found sup mains fall in 30man at graves

4) im attack them.

??? hit 4 hire is banter, r u dumb