How bad is it?

puppyslush

1 hour ago, Finest said:

If everyone got off of their God complex & put away their egos, the scene could be enjoyable. But nah we gotta proge ourselves to a bunch of online guys that we're tough!

This lol, majority of these kids on here are beta pussies irl, huge amount are virgins I'm assuming and feel big when they're hiding on 99def hitting pures - chuckling behind their screen, so cringe hahah

4 hours ago, deer said:

unfortunately your topics were disputed for mains and the entire COTM idea scrapped.

It's more due to the fact that Apex/EOP withdrew from the system when there were only 5 clans left in the scene. What a brilliant idea your leaders thought, until you realized that your clan is heavily dependent on clan wars action

10 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

It's more due to the fact that Apex/EOP withdrew from the system when there were only 5 clans left in the scene. What a brilliant idea your leaders thought, until you realized that your clan is heavily dependent on clan wars action

miss the old u

3 hours ago, Tannie said:

hej, 

1) ir pay me to antirag sup.

2) i told sup, not bring mains, sup gatekeeper, crafted said oki.

3) i found sup mains fall in 30man at graves

4) im attack them.

??? hit 4 hire is banter, r u dumb

Now heres what really happened

1) IR payed you 60m to rag us on 30 mains

2) Slushpuppy convinced you to instead anti rag other mains because it would make the site look bad if you hit pures

3) Found your 25 main fall in at SE graves

4) SUP was worried you would go back on your word so we massed up 30 mains to counter yours if you decided to hit the fight

5) You proceed to rush our main fall in south of graves and fight us until IR and SUP start fighting west of CA

6) You run away from our mains and go to CA where you start hitting a clean pure vs pure fight with your tanks

Beginning of the fight at West CA, clean pure vs pure action. I see approximately 0 Supremacy mains.

4320d9cd96a7378a54ac265f6cec192e.jpg

Halfway through the fight,  YOU come rushing in from the south and spam "Fuck Supremacy" in IR capes on your tanks making the fight cancer. I even circled them for you + theres more in the clump like that "weoff4monies" guy and "y emo irl" who both have defence.

a872c637f66c026b6068d435debba555.jpg

This is the last time I'm gonna go out of my way to disprove some shit like this. Everybody on this website already has a biased opinion about SUP so really nothing I can post is going to change that, but just know that this time around it was IR who made the fight deteriorate into a cancer fest.

5 minutes ago, Crafted said:

Now heres what really happened

1) IR payed you 60m to rag us on 30 mains

2) Slushpuppy convinced you to instead anti rag other mains because it would make the site look bad if you hit pures

3) Found your 25 main fall in at SE graves

4) SUP was worried you would go back on your word so we massed up 30 mains to counter yours if you decided to hit the fight

5) You proceed to rush our main fall in south of graves and fight us until IR and SUP start fighting west of CA

6) Run away from our mains and go to CA where you start hitting a clean pure vs pure fight with your tanks

Beginning of the fight at West CA, clean pure vs pure action. I see approximately 0 Supremacy mains.

4320d9cd96a7378a54ac265f6cec192e.jpg

Halfway through the fight,  YOU come rushing in from the south and spam "Fuck Supremacy" in IR capes on your tanks making the fight cancer. I even circled them for you + theres more in the clump like that "weoff4monies" guy and "y emo irl" who both have defence.

a872c637f66c026b6068d435debba555.jpg

This is the last time I'm gonna go out of my way to disprove some shit like this. Everybody on this website already has a biased opinion about SUP so really nothing I can post is going to change that, but just know that this time around it was IR who made the fight deteriorate into a cancer fest.

This is what I try to get people to understand.

SUP has 74 people there 0 mains, IR 70 with mains (getting destroyed lmfao) and Apex rats rushing us from south to team on us. Yet we're the bad guys? LOL full of it.

Way to anti-rag mains @Tannie, take your mains from ours and take them to a pure fight to hit our pures. Fucking intelligent, well done SB rank. It's a joke Crafted is no longer a rank and this guy is when he intentionally killed our pures with mains.

2 minutes ago, sup kyle said:

SUP has 74 people there 0 mains, IR 70 with mains (getting destroyed lmfao) and Apex rats rushing us from south to team on us. Yet we're the bad guys? LOL full of it.

Way to anti-rag mains @Tannie, take your mains from ours and take them to a pure fight to hit our pures. Fucking intelligent, well done SB rank. It's a joke Crafted is no longer a rank and this guy is when he intentionally killed our pures with mains.

^^ @Tannie

5 minutes ago, sup kyle said:

Oh wow but Kyle!!! Theres no way SUP could have had 74 pures ingame!! There must have been some mains mixed in there!!!

sike

h7zrFJf.png

Just now, sup kyle said:

Did I mention our mains were in a different world fighting theirs?? It's a joke. They ran from us (south of graves/13 ports) to CA when we pushed IR from ruins to CA on pures. Clean ass fight.

I was informed differently, and Crafted didn't do his diligence of following up on the matter.

5 hours ago, deer said:

Thanks for that response. How come you are playing runescape full-time now, after working full time and attending university the past year?

It's pretty simple I went inactive in September/October last year and came back in June...I've been relatively active since but been more active since September now, it's called no longer being in school lmfao.

Also - I give runescape 7 hours of my time MAX per week, appreciate you pal. Concerned with my schedule when you should be more concerned about slaving the recruits, your clans activity is at an all time low lmfao.

8 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

I was informed differently, and Crafted didn't do his diligence of following up on the matter.

Informed wrong, we had 38 mains fighting south of Graves to Tannies 28. We had no intention of bringing them as you can see in us rushing IR at start with our 70 to their 70 (we would've had 108-113 with mains ingame) and we kept them off and let our mains fight Tannies until we pushed IR from 70 to 35 people from Ruins to CA and then randomly 20 mains run from 13s to CA, log in and spam "fuck Supremacy" and IR's opts jump from 45 to 70. Surprise its Tannie! Just watch our video it shows everything lol.

"well SUP why do you bring mains in the first place?" I mean Tannie literally leaked that IR was buying mains off him on top of them bringing 30 themselves in weeks past...also SUP is a scummy clan lol! FUCK SUP! <_<

16 hours ago, puppyslush said:

Today I received a PM from a person:

We even have screenshots of IR hiring main clans- which is quite unprecedented, so my question is now:

1. How bad is the situation?
  2. If we were to organize a mediation between Sup and IR, would clans still continue to abet and support either side who bring mains? How can we deter this? Whats the alliance structure currently in place at the moment?

REFRESH THE SCENE EVERYONE GOES XLPC LOL 

The only thing I've seen sup do besides calling mains is ragging other clans that are actually having a war (1 item) lmfao. why be surprised when clans team up on a garbage no honor clan like this? Just war your master clan fo on the weekends, no one else wants to fuck with that pile of dogshit

5 hours ago, Mustafa said:

You realize that varjo is still in our clan u fucking loser 

you realize that ur slut gf cheated on u with me loser lmfao mute faggot

<01:22:40> "3at": you want the varjo treatment let me know

and then trying to get my ip and email address from tuk LMFAO

10 hours ago, Bbm said:

FOE literally told 2 main clans to come hit EOP members last weekend. I have PMS and conversations with people in those clans that have gone, as well as refused.. You talk about one clan, it's most. If you think I'm lying, you're honestly retarded and don't know anything about clanning in general and should stick to being out of situations that don't concern you. 

As far as Sup, FI, IR, EOP calling main clans...That's yet to be seen (two Jaja kids that are in EOP clan, can't be worth FO calling SV + (Main alliance) to hit pures. It's sad, I've been saying to get rid of Danny for months but it isn't until some kid in another clan PMs you about the amount of mains hanging around fights? The guy literally begs people to come hit pures lol (pretty sad the PMs I've seen.)

Just leave it alone and let all clans fullout then, what's  the point of addressing it if no1 will do a single thing. FO will still call main clans, IR and Sup will continue to fight with Mains/Pures, and every other clan will fight until they cannot fight any longer.

ur the blame if you call jaja sv comes for jaja ct comes for sv rev comes for ct then rot shows up and u got a big orgy,

if ur looking to point a finger point it at urself