How bad is it?

puppyslush

4 hours ago, Jimi said:

you realize that ur slut gf cheated on u with me loser lmfao mute faggot

<01:22:40> "3at": you want the varjo treatment let me know

and then trying to get my ip and email address from tuk LMFAO

Dude making up lies about me wont change the fact that ur an ugly kid irl that needs a haircut

also uve been obsessing over sup before the varjo drama dont lie to urself bitch

6 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

Dude making up lies about me wont change the fact that ur an ugly kid irl that needs a haircut

also uve been obsessing over sup before the varjo drama dont lie to urself bitch

Lmfao waah big cry no wonder u went mia u crybaby pussy

1 hour ago, roflcats said:

haha what a coincidence that the clan bringing mains is afraid to fight us in a pure on pure only arena 

Bad logic since u refuse to prep them 8 Pm est. Whats harder? Telling ur GMT kids to ask their moms if they can stay awake for 2 hours longer (sup excuse).

or quintessential IR ranks not being able to attend preps before 8 Pm because they actually lead succesful lives outside of this dungeons and dragons inspired game

man up and prep them on equal terms

1 hour ago, Madguy said:

Bad logic since u refuse to prep them 8 Pm est. Whats harder? Telling ur GMT kids to ask their moms if they can stay awake for 2 hours longer (sup excuse).

or quintessential IR ranks not being able to attend preps before 8 Pm because they actually lead succesful lives outside of this dungeons and dragons inspired game

man up and prep them on equal terms

be careful dude u might choke on that cock lmfao

Telling our gmt kids to stay up to 2-3 am as if they dont have schools/jobs i know u wouldnt get it since ur legit on this game 24/7

10 hours ago, Crafted said:

Now heres what really happened

1) IR payed you 60m to rag us on 30 mains

2) Slushpuppy convinced you to instead anti rag other mains because it would make the site look bad if you hit pures

3) Found your 25 main fall in at SE graves

4) SUP was worried you would go back on your word so we massed up 30 mains to counter yours if you decided to hit the fight

5) You proceed to rush our main fall in south of graves and fight us until IR and SUP start fighting west of CA

6) You run away from our mains and go to CA where you start hitting a clean pure vs pure fight with your tanks

Beginning of the fight at West CA, clean pure vs pure action. I see approximately 0 Supremacy mains.

4320d9cd96a7378a54ac265f6cec192e.jpg

Halfway through the fight,  YOU come rushing in from the south and spam "Fuck Supremacy" in IR capes on your tanks making the fight cancer. I even circled them for you + theres more in the clump like that "weoff4monies" guy and "y emo irl" who both have defence.

a872c637f66c026b6068d435debba555.jpg

This is the last time I'm gonna go out of my way to disprove some shit like this. Everybody on this website already has a biased opinion about SUP so really nothing I can post is going to change that, but just know that this time around it was IR who made the fight deteriorate into a cancer fest.

🎤Tannie🎤Last Sunday at 8:33 PM

This is what happened

I walked around with 30mains myself

I saw a literally fall in with sup capes of 30mains at south graves

Ok. I see mains. I attack them for 20-30mins

Sup mains not returning. We killed like 5. The rest gone. Then@titans pm me and some scouts say in CC.

Sup vs IR at west ca trees. Sup mains was running there from graves as well.

So i chased them. And thru out entire time. My pure binds their mains and my mains only hit their mains.

u got problems? cya this weekend lol

15 hours ago, sup kyle said:

bro IR just hired a main team what u mean they don't call main clans.

WHO SUPPORTS SUPREMACY??? WTF LOL

tell ur allies stop hiring main teams and bringing mains and we're ok!!

Give me a name of the main clan and I will find out for myself whether or not they did or did not.

14 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

be careful dude u might choke on that cock lmfao

Telling our gmt kids to stay up to 2-3 am as if they dont have schools/jobs i know u wouldnt get it since ur legit on this game 24/7

GMT kids arent at work at 2-3am IR kids literally cant attend a prep at 6 Pm EST because they work at that time. If you want a prep vs them so badly you gotta meet them halfway

dont you live in sweden? Ive seen you online at apex vs ir preps (8pm Est) all the time lmfao 

4 hours ago, SAiiC0 said:

ur the blame if you call jaja sv comes for jaja ct comes for sv rev comes for ct then rot shows up and u got a big orgy,

if ur looking to point a finger point it at urself

That's honestly a funny contradictory to your story. You're saying since people in a main clan are in a pure clan, (Main clanners will come to strictly attack them on pures? Why the fuck wouldn't they end up coming on mains if mains are hitting them?) I'm not sure if you're anti-clanning or just anti-merger tbh. And If you think people don't PM main clans to come to the fight than you are highly mistaken because I've seen it with my own two eyes. Next time you quote me please say something worth reading because everything you said made zero sense. 

• CT doesn't ever show up (regardless if Rev is there or not)
  • REV shows up if asked/paid
  • There's more I could say but what's the point to someone who is anti-duo clanning

4 minutes ago, Madguy said:

@Mustafa I understand why u are scared of Prepping IR lmfao, sup leadership talks about their alledgedly (when in reality you’re only #5 matched) good F2P quality all the time, if you lose a prep vs IR id see supremacy instantly close in shame

so mad you had to reply twice LOL but anyways i can see why you would kiss Irs ass, after what we did to u the past 5 months making u a snipe team again all you can do now is slave for a masser clan

also never watched an ir vs apex prep lmfao why would i watch two clans prep on runescape

10 hours ago, puppyslush said:

I was informed differently, and Crafted didn't do his diligence of following up on the matter.

If you're so uninformed why make a topic? Cause you clearly don't even know how it started lmao

Yeah Apex is a clanwars clan, don't deny that clan wars has always been and will be the pinnacle of quality in clanning because it takes quantity out of the equation. And that there's 0 chance of mains.

10 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

so mad you had to reply twice LOL but anyways i can see why you would kiss Irs ass, after what we did to u the past 5 months making u a snipe team again all you can do now is slave for a masser clan

also never watched an ir vs apex prep lmfao why would i watch two clans prep on runescape

Supremacy is a 0 impact clan pls stop lying to yourselves. Also I forgot lmao, does supremacy wear a team 17 cape or a team 30 cape pls remind me I havent seen a team 17 cape in 5 weeks

28 minutes ago, Madguy said:

GMT kids arent at work at 2-3am IR kids literally cant attend a prep at 6 Pm EST because they work at that time. If you want a prep vs them so badly you gotta meet them halfway

dont you live in sweden? Ive seen you online at apex vs ir preps (8pm Est) all the time lmfao 

thank you for submitting your post. voting for 'Sharkbrew dumbest posts of 2018' will be under way shortly. 

3 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

thank you for submitting your post. voting for 'Sharkbrew dumbest posts of 2018' will be under way shortly. 

Great contribution to a logical statement thank you, like Froggers said, I’m sure their GMT kids can take a saturday off from work:anismart:

40 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

Slippery slope because same thing can be said for EST too

I’m not sure if you’re trolling or just straight up dimwitted? People generally don’t work on a saturday.. or are you saying that Est people should legit take a day off from work for a prep?

1 hour ago, Madguy said:

Supremacy is a 0 impact clan pls stop lying to yourselves. Also I forgot lmao, does supremacy wear a team 17 cape or a team 30 cape pls remind me I havent seen a team 17 cape in 5 weeks

both me and u know what supremacy did to ur clan (without trying) there is no need to blatantly lie infront of every1 l0l