How bad is it?

puppyslush

1 hour ago, Madguy said:

I’m not sure if you’re trolling or just straight up dimwitted? People generally don’t work on a saturday.. or are you saying that Est people should legit take a day off from work for a prep?

Chillax, you don't have to keep calling yourself dim witted, but there are plenty of jobs or businesses that require you to work on saturday/sunday and u have mon or fri off

10 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

Chillax, you don't have to keep calling yourself dim witted, but there are plenty of jobs or businesses that require you to work on saturday/sunday and u have mon or fri off

ok let me put it this way, few high paying jobs will force you to work weekends especially immediately. i work in PE and yes I will work Sat/Sun but this is also at times of my choosing, often traveling or rerunning numbers.

You're gonna ask PST'ers/some EST to take a day off on Friday over maybe a gas station or grocery store or Starbucks job on Saturday?

4 hours ago, Tannie said:

🎤Tannie🎤Last Sunday at 8:33 PM

This is what happened

I walked around with 30mains myself

I saw a literally fall in with sup capes of 30mains at south graves

Ok. I see mains. I attack them for 20-30mins

Sup mains not returning. We killed like 5. The rest gone. Then@titans pm me and some scouts say in CC.

Sup vs IR at west ca trees. Sup mains was running there from graves as well.

So i chased them. And thru out entire time. My pure binds their mains and my mains only hit their mains.

u got problems? cya this weekend lol

thats not what happened but ok buddy ill be killing your mains again lmfao hopefully IR pays you more this time

if i had 30 mains we woudlve had 100+ ingame you're delusional, my mains didnt go to that fight

why would our mains return we're busy fighting in a pure fight lmfao

5 hours ago, Madguy said:

Bad logic since u refuse to prep them 8 Pm est. Whats harder? Telling ur GMT kids to ask their moms if they can stay awake for 2 hours longer (sup excuse).

or quintessential IR ranks not being able to attend preps before 8 Pm because they actually lead succesful lives outside of this dungeons and dragons inspired game

man up and prep them on equal terms

We refuse? We asked them for a prep at 8 EST we got met with a bunch of bullshit l0l. A compromise would be 7 EST if anything which is still unreasonable for us but we could. 

IR have no interest in fighting us in clanwars: they declined our fullout, preps, etc. I'm sure you know what its like with FOE. Difference is we're willing to fight any time any day they still don't want to. Guarantee no IR member says shit to me.

Apex refuse to prep us too so IDK where your logic is lmfao.

If IR truly are innocent of using mains and think their pures are better than us they'd fight us in a pure vs pure controlled arena. They won't though, instead they'll keep hiring guys like @Tannie to hit our pures and bring their own mains because they know it themselves they can't compete with us.

6 hours ago, sup kyle said:

If IR truly are innocent of using mains and think their pures are better than us they'd fight us in a pure vs pure controlled arena. They won't though, instead they'll keep hiring guys like @Tannie to hit our pures and bring their own mains because they know it themselves they can't compete with us.

You've legit used mains on IR the entire rivalry lmfao, they finally retaliate and big cry haha

7 hours ago, sup kyle said:

thats not what happened but ok buddy ill be killing your mains again lmfao hopefully IR pays you more this time

if i had 30 mains we woudlve had 100+ ingame you're delusional, my mains didnt go to that fight

why would our mains return we're busy fighting in a pure fight lmfao

none of my mains died and u guys died like so many times lmfao. u do not want the hands

2 hours ago, Satans said:

You've legit used mains on IR the entire rivalry lmfao, they finally retaliate and big cry haha

prove it before u say i big cry lmfao

1 hour ago, Tannie said:

none of my mains died and u guys died like so many times lmfao. u do not want the hands

we died so many times but u said we stopped returning?? lol!! get your story straight

hope u make more money tho :) i would do the same as you

2 hours ago, Satans said:

Just stop bringing mains Sup, if you didn't have them logged in at graves @Tannie wouldn't of been able to hit them/had a reason to hit Sup, really fucking simple

:thinking: bunch of idiots lol

he was paid to hit supremacy not mains lmfao what do u mean?? if we don't bring them we're all pures getting hit by mains :thinking:

why did eop bring mains saturday and sunday brother since we're talking about mains??

18 hours ago, Bbm said:

That's honestly a funny contradictory to your story. You're saying since people in a main clan are in a pure clan, (Main clanners will come to strictly attack them on pures? Why the fuck wouldn't they end up coming on mains if mains are hitting them?) I'm not sure if you're anti-clanning or just anti-merger tbh. And If you think people don't PM main clans to come to the fight than you are highly mistaken because I've seen it with my own two eyes. Next time you quote me please say something worth reading because everything you said made zero sense. 

• CT doesn't ever show up (regardless if Rev is there or not)
  • REV shows up if asked/paid
  • There's more I could say but what's the point to someone who is anti-duo clanning

so ur telling me the jaja mains (lots of shared members with eop) only attacking fo is a coincidence

8 hours ago, sup kyle said:

why did eop bring mains saturday and sunday brother since we're talking about mains??

Sat I saw hardly any mains, wasn't on for Sun trip so can't comment but heard SV and JaJa were fighting using fo & EoP capes haha and it was a mess ;p

3 hours ago, SAiiC0 said:

so ur telling me the jaja mains (lots of shared members with eop) only attacking fo is a coincidence

You're in VR, I can't expect you to understand. Don't even bother trying to understand because you won't. Clearly you can't even read.

On 10/25/2018 at 11:10 PM, Tannie said:

hej, 

1) ir pay me to antirag sup.

2) i told sup, not bring mains, sup gatekeeper, crafted said oki.

3) i found sup mains fall in 30man at graves

4) im attack them.

??? hit 4 hire is banter, r u dumb

If this is accurate then it looks like IR hired Tannie only to hit SUP mains. Tannie told SUP not to bring mains and then they brought them anyways? I've not care much about this rivalry, but it looks like that would put SUP in the fault. I agree hiring anti-rag is a bit extreme, but if Tannie was not there to hit pures then it seems harmless and a decent preventative measure. 

Yesterday was my first my trip in 2 months and the increase of mains is crazy. All Clans have mains with them from what I witnessed but I think half of you just do it for protecting your pures.

But I promise the more you invest in a Main = less work on your pure clan.👏