whats worse?

Tango Wins Again

so i've not been around on rs/in the pure community much recently but heard that there' a bunch of ppl complaining about mains? as an unbiased supremacy member i have to ask what's worse, bringing 30 mains as retaliation or getting caught red handed spending 800m for ddos/dox services (5 months ago) lol

https://supremacy-rs.com/community/index.php?/topic/5631-very-juicy-800000000-gp-the-price-of-the-intense-redemption-leadership-staff-leakddosdox800m/

+1

7 minutes ago, 1bangs said:

pretty sure this was just in retaliation because ir members were being doxed and without a doubt mains will kill the scene the fastest which id argue is worse

hey buddy i agree its justifiable if it's an eye for an eye right

i disagree with avatars wearing armour on a pixel game being more important than irl

5 minutes ago, Tango Wins Again said:

hey buddy i agree its justifiable if it's an eye for an eye right

i disagree with avatars wearing armour on a pixel game being more important than irl

I seriously doubt your ranks care about being doxed, maybe mustafa does he seems pretty insecure and there is no reason to compare which is worse im just saying that bringing mains is going to eventually kill a scene thats been around for over 15years which imo is worse than a few irls getting leaked

9 minutes ago, 1bangs said:

I seriously doubt your ranks care about being doxed, maybe mustafa does he seems pretty insecure and there is no reason to compare which is worse im just saying that bringing mains is going to eventually kill a scene thats been around for over 15years which imo is worse than a few irls getting leaked

ok so because you dont think they care, then its ok, i think i get it now 

also dont think mains will kill the scene since theyve unfortunately been a part of clanning for so long, altho i agree it can get boring, if only there was a way to hold a fight in a controllable environment so we could once and for all prove who is better, that would be really ideal

44 minutes ago, Tango Wins Again said:

ok so because you dont think they care, then its ok, i think i get it now 

also dont think mains will kill the scene since theyve unfortunately been a part of clanning for so long, altho i agree it can get boring, if only there was a way to hold a fight in a controllable environment so we could once and for all prove who is better, that would be really ideal

You guys started doxing first so why is it a big deal? As for the mains you may feel that they have always impacted pure clanning to this scale but I dont remember a single time where the 4 highest pulling pure clans would bring more than half their opts as mains