Hey @Vendetta

Ebag

1 hour ago, Deviants said:

No, I did make money from the retards that don't know how to multilog on their pures and mains, though. Thanks for the runite pieces.

LMFAO we really have you by the balls, we made you come out of retirement to come and rag just for you to get your Saturday ruined by us. Keep being obsessed freak, your side lost more rune pieces than us lmao.. I thought you were smart but your brain seems to not properly function brother. Reply if mad tho ahahah.

4 hours ago, Molly Eskam said:

lmfao this nigga so broke, he actually picks up loot in f2p.

Damn, he got me!!

4 hours ago, Enza said:

LMFAO we really have you by the balls, we made you come out of retirement to come and rag just for you to get your Saturday ruined by us. Keep being obsessed freak, your side lost more rune pieces than us lmao.. I thought you were smart but your brain seems to not properly function brother. Reply if mad tho ahahah.

Nah, Fearless made me come out of retirement, but.. since I'm not actually playing the game I'm still technically retired. I didn't bother to read the rest but thanks for quoting me again.

11 hours ago, Deviants said:

Thank you. This is a place where you're meant to post. I am simply posting.

Post as much as you want M8, it only proofs how sad and emo your life is, hating on envy so hard that you have to reply on all comments on Envy topic's.

Lowwwwwwwwwwwww Lifeeeeeeeeeeee glad you can release your anger on here, otherwise it would be just another school shooting lmaooo cya kid

Just now, Mage0n said:

Post as much as you want M8, it only proofs how sad and emo your life is, hating on envy so hard that you have to reply on all comments on Envy topic's.

Lowwwwwwwwwwwww Lifeeeeeeeeeeee glad you can release your anger on here, otherwise it would be just another school shooting lmaooo cya kid

You should work on your English.

4 minutes ago, Deviants said:

You should work on your English.

Its ok, i am working on 4 language's including English, i know you understand it. You are like that raggers in pvp world standing at vsquar with a crystal bow, but than on Sharkbrew.. insta reply in 20sec after my comment.. Damn you are fr a low life l0l

2 minutes ago, Mage0n said:

Its ok, i am working on 4 language's including English, i know you understand it. You are like that raggers in pvp world standing at vsquar with a crystal bow, but than on Sharkbrew.. insta reply in 20sec after my comment.. Damn you are fr a low life l0l

You should study English harder..